26 nosy losers

Minho drove as slow as possible, trying to use that time to spend with Jisung. He was throwing whatever curse words and insults he could possibly think of at Chan. He just had to ruin my date with his stupid plans. Minho grumbled, pulling up to the driveway.

"Sleep with one eye open, Chan," Minho announced that he was home. 

Chan was sitting in the living room with his arms crossed. "You're late."

"Not-" Minho tried to say but Jisung cut in.

Jisung bowed down, apologizing. "It's not his fault, I needed to pee midway and I made Minho stop by a nearby cafe. But they only let me in the bathroom if I ordered something so-"

"It's fine," Chan reassured Jisung. "Let's just start the meeting. Guys!" Chan called everyone in the living room.

Hyunjin walked, confused. "We're going to talk here? Not in the meeting room?"

"It's a hassle," Chan started to explain. "Besides, we're the only ones here. I mean, we did kill a guy here."

"Y-you killed someone...here?" Jeongin's voice wavered a bit.

Seungmin smelt the air, trying to find any fault in it. "This place doesn't reek of blood or a body decaying though."

"We have another place for those kinds of things- out back." Chan slightly nudged his head towards the back door. 

"How the hell do you know what blood and a decaying body smell like?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't smell like sunshine and daisies, now would it?"Seungmin rolled his eyes and plopped onto an empty chair in the living room.

"Fair point." Changbin commented, taking a seat next to Felix.

Minho started getting annoyed. "You yelled at me for being a few minutes late, and yet, here we are with the meeting going nowhere."

Chan let out a frustrated sigh. "Shut up, Lee."

Minho rolled his eyes, dragging Jisung to sit on his lap on the floor, near the fireplace to keep warm. Since they were still a bit wet from the beach earlier and surprisingly nobody noticed.

"Minho what do you think you're doing?!" Jisung whisper-yells at the male.

Minho wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and placed his chin on top of his shoulders. "Shhhh, Chan is about to start, and he doesn't like to repeat himself." He then snuggled himself closer to Jisung's neck. "Besides, everyone is too busy listening to Chan."

Jisung scanned the room to see if Minho was right. To his surprise, it was- even Felix wasn't looking at the two. Jisung sighed, getting himself comfortable on the older's lap, which Minho was ecstatic about.

"As you all know, Seungmin managed to get us an invitation. But he only managed to obtain one. Meaning, we need someone to act like a couple," Chan paused, looking at Minho and Jisung. "And that'll be you two."

"WHAT?!" Jisung sprung out of Minho's lap but got pulled down again. "I never agreed on being a part of this mission." 

"We're not going to be an actual couple. We'll be acting. But if you want it to be real. I'll happily obey." Minho smiled, resting his chin on Jisung's shoulders again.