41 thank you and goodbye

grab your tissues :(

"What took you- what happened?!" Chan rushed to Minho, when he saw the latter's face. His eyes were red and swollen, his cheeks were stained with tears, and his lips had bite marks.

"Nothing." Minho dropped the bags and headed towards his room.

"His face didn't say 'nothing' to me." Hyunjin mumbled to himself.

"No shit sherlock," Seungmin went and grabbed his suitcase. "Something happened to him when he went to grab our stuff. I'm pretty sure it involves Jisung."

"How do you know that?" Changbin asked.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "How are you his childhood friend? That guy is head over heels for Jisung."

"It could be because he saw a sad cat video, those always get him." Felix randomly said, causing Seungmin to shake his head.

"You guys are unbelievably stupid. Well, besides Chan."

"Hey!" All of them said in union.

Seungmin shrugged and picked up his laptop. "I was just- huh?" He tilted his head as he saw an unfamiliar usb plugged into his laptop.

"Huh what?" Jeongin nudged the dandy boy to finish his sentence.

Seungmin drowned out the voices around him. Rushing to open the files that the usb contained. "G-guys."

"What?" Felix replied.

"I think you need to check this out."

Everyone's eyes were glued onto Seungmin's laptop. Felix and Jeongin didn't understand what they were looking at. While Hyunjin and Changbin understood it briefly. Meanwhile, Chan took it all in, completely aware of the documents in front of him. The usb contained everything KM has done. From who they are associated with to their plans for the future.

This can take them down for good. Chan thought to himself as he scanned through the files, with one of them catching his eye. Han Peter?

"Seungmin open Han Peter's files."

The male wasted no time and did what he was told.

"Han Peter is.. J-jisung?" Felix asked in horror.

The sunshine's twin flame was in an abusive relationship with his parents and his so-called ex. His parents sold him off to the mafia to pay off their debt. He then was manipulated into helping them. One of the consequences of helping that was endless trips to the hospital.

Seungmin hesitantly nodded his head. He was beyond horrified as he kept reading through the files. How does he always manage to have a smile on his face? Before he could allow his thoughts to spiral, it got cut short when a message appeared.

Unknown

Locate Jisung, he's in danger.

A split second later, the message vanished. Without a second thought, Seungmin barged into Minho's room. "Where did you last see Jisung?"

Minho lied on his mattress, hoping to sleep everything away, but fate never sided with him. "Why do you wanna know?"

"I don't need to explain myself to you." Seungmin gritted his teeth, grabbing Minho by his collars. "Answer my question. Where did you last see Jisung?!"

Exhausted, he answered. "His apartment."

Without another word, Seungmin released the older and ran out of the mansion.