40 goodbye

It's been three days since the incident at the Jilix apartment. After Jisung jumped off of the balcony. The police barged in, asking if anyone was injured. Seungmin told the officers that a robber broke in and attacked them and nothing had been stolen. The officers took note and then left the scene. Right when the officers left, the elites barged into the apartment after getting a notification that something had happened to their lovers.

"Felix!" Changbin gasped as he ran towards his boyfriend. "What happened?!"

Chan quickly rushed to Jeongin, who was slightly shaking. "Baby, it's okay. I'm here."

"Oh my god, Seungmin!" Hyunjin ran and caught Seungmin, who was about to collapse. "Who the hell did this?!"

Minho was the last to enter the apartment, despite what had happened to him a while ago. He was still worried about his step brother and his brother's friends. Minho was leaning against the entryway, "Probably Jisung-"

"NO!" Jeongin screamed, causing everyone to jump at the younger's sudden outburst.

"Jisung didn't do any of this, he- UGH!" Seungmin groaned as he clutched his head.

"Seungmin, I think we need to take you to the hospital- YOUR HAND!" Hyunjin's eyes widened as he carefully took Seungmin's hand.

"No, I'm alright. I probably have a minor concussion, I just need to stay awake for twenty fours hours and I can just disinfect my hand later, I'll be fine." Seungmin waved Hyunjin off. "About Jisung, he saved us. He has nothing to do with this."

"Then who was?!" Changbin furrowed his brows.

Felix groaned. "Tae-uk."

"That's enough." Chan gritted his teeth, as soon as he heard the name. "We can talk later. Right now, you guys  are going to the hospital. You too Minho- that hand of yours need to get an x-ray."

No one dared to go against Chan's orders so everyone nodded and made their way to the hospital. At the hospital, everyone who got injured got themselves checked, spending the night at the place.

"WHAT?!" Hyunjin yelled.

Seungmin sighed and rolled his eyes at Jeongin's explanation as to what happened last night. "Stop exaggerating it! He didn't have his hands 'all over my body'. He just grabbed my chin and yanked me towards him."

"HE FUCKING DID WHAT?!" Hyunjin got out of his chair and rolled up his sleeves. "I'm going to fucking kill that piece of shit."

Chan sighed and pulled Hyunjin back down onto his seat. "Hyunjin, he'll kill you before you can even lay a hand on him."

Hyunjin gasped. "You don't have faith in me?!"

"Hyunjin, you don't even know where he is to begin with. How are you going to kill a person if you don't even know their whereabouts?"

"Nah, nah, nah." Hyunjin mocked Chan, like he was a five year old.

Felix continued the story. "Tae-uk said something weird though. He said that Jisung's parents sold him. But I don't if he was making things up. I mean, we're in the twenty-first century. who sells their own child?"

Changbin tilted his head. "Sell? Are you sure he said that?"

"We're the ones telling the story, are we not?" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "And about Jisung," The male turned his attention towards Minho. "You should talk to him. He looked like a mess when we saw him. Honestly, you two should talk things out. Yea sure, he's apart of your stupid rivalry but there is more to him than you think."