21 slut

All Minho wanted to do, was eat and fill up his empty organ while sitting next to his darling. But, of course, his wishes were dismissed when people started to approach him, thinking they were able to melt his cold exterior.

"H-hey um." A shy boy started fidgeting with his fingers. 

Minho was trying to restrain himself from slashing someone's throat with his fork. Am I eating invisible food? Or do they think I'm a mime? Can he not see that I'm trying to eat?

"W-would you like t-"

Even though Minho saw Jisung and hugged the male- all of which- calmed him down. It doesn't mean it was enough to prevent him from snapping. There is a possibility that if Jisung had jumped in before Minho opened his mouth. The male would have cooled down and rejected the boy softly. But to his avail, that never happened.

Minho coldly looked up at him. "No, I'm not interested in going on a date with you. I have no interest in you. Find someone else. If you're going to ask someone to go on a date with you, make sure that they're free and not doing anything. The day has just started, and I can't even have a few hours of peace."

"Sorry." The boy said and timidly bowed down, leaving. 

At least he knows when to give up. Minho sighed in relief, stabbing his pancakes, about to stuff his mouth with the fluffy meal. But yet again, fate has other plans.

 "Hey Minho." Someone chirped.

Minho cringed at the voice, wanting to hurl at how high pitch it was. "Go away, Haeun."

"Awww, don't be like that, baby." She cutely (anywhere near cute) whined, attempting to sit on his lap. Only to be pushed before she can sit her half-covered ass on his lap, causing everyone to turn their attention towards the wailing girl.

So fucking annoying. One of Minho's veins almost popped. He inhaled some air, trying to calm himself down. "Was I not clear? I told you to leave, and yet- for some dumb reason- you're still standing here. How many times do I have to spell it out to you that I'm nowhere from near, interested in you. For crying out loud, stop calling me 'baby' and spreading rumors that we're dating. Cause last time I checked, I have standards, and you're nowhere near one of them."

"Stop being so mean, baby. Did I do something wrong?"

"How the fuck did you graduate high school? Your head is filled with shit and delusions- it's quite alarming. Would you like me to put you into a mental hospital or an insane asylum cause I'll gladly make a call."

Haeun's eyes started to water.

Not this fucking act. Minho's patience was running thin.

"Get a life," He spat. "Just because I swing both ways doesn't mean I'll find an interest in someone like you. So before I lost my shit," He clenched his teeth in pure anger. "Get out of my face and never show your face around me again."

She stopped her pity act. "I DON'T GET IT?! WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE ABOUT ME?!"

"Can you shut the fuck up? I'm trying to eat." Seungmin nonchalantly said.

Haeun turned her attention to Seungmin, walking towards him and grabbing his collar. "What the fuck did you just say to me, dumb ass?!"

Seungmin stared at her and scoffed. "Are you deaf? I told you to shut the fuck up. The dumbass here is you. But if you must call me a 'dumbass', than what does that make you? Idiotic? Cretinous- no, that sounds too elegant for you. Vacuous- no, no, you probably don't even know how to pronounce it. Ah," He clapped his head. "Pig-ignorant suits you perfectly. Fyi, I'm the top student in this school. So get your facts straight before you start running that cock sucker mouth of yours."