29 the ball

"Minho, here." Chan handed Minho a brooch.

"This is for?" Minho gave the male a confused look. "You know I don't wear brooches." 

"Seungmin said there will be blind spots. So he suggested installing a tracker somewhere in the suits. I hope we don't have to use it, but this is just in case something happens." 

Minho nodded in response and pinned the accessory onto his suit, checking a nearby mirror how it looked. 

"Not bad." He mumbled, eyeing the diamond piece. 

He turned back to the staircase and became starstruck. He could only focus on one thing, Jisung. His darling ethereal- no more than that. Minho couldn't find the right words to say, getting nervous as Jisung started to come closer. 

Calm down M-minho. It's just Jisung, the same Jisung you saw earlier... WHO AM I KIDDING?! SAME JISUNG MY ASS!

"You okay there?" Hyunjin asked, cutting Minho's gay panic short.

"Of course!" Minho's voice cracked. "Doing fine, what about you?"

"Guys, I think Jisung broke Minho." Changbin laughed.

Yea, cause he woke up and chose violence. Minho huffed. 

"I'm fine," He rolled his eyes, turning to Jisung. "You look stunning, darling."

Jisung shyly smiled at the comment. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Minho reminded.

Jisung's lips pouted and his cheeks were puffed out. "Honey...."

"What was that? I can't hear you." Minho teased.

"You don't look bad yourself, HONEY!"

"Aw, thanks, darling." 

Chan looked at Jisung. "Did he just-"

"HONEY?!" Changbin gasped.

Seungmin slapped Jisung in the arm. "What the hell Ji, I thought we were friends!"

"When did you and Minho start dating?" Jeongin huffed.

"What the fawk!" Hyunjin shook Minho back and forth.

"Any time now." Felix was waiting for answers. 

"We don't have time for this. We have somewhere to be." Minho groaned.

"Then you two can explain in the car," Felix grinned. "Come on chop, chop!"

"Lix!" Jisung kicked Felix's leg causing the male to laugh in amusement. 

"I'm a curious person- or what Minho likes to say- nosy losers."

In case if anyone was wondering what Minho wore: (it's a pic of jungkook, gotta crop so you can focus on the story. also replace his brooch with the one above^)

 also replace his brooch with the one above^)