12 let's date

(^^^i'm pretty sure y'all seen this already but djkdkskskdkd hyunjin black hong hair!?! oml, he woke up and chose violence😔✋🏻)

With sunlight seeping through the sheer white curtains, Jisung squeezed his eyes shut from the brightness. He began to slowly open his eyes just to close them again, wanting more sleep. Then it hit him, he wasn't in his room. He jolted awake, frantically scanning the room. Where the hell am I? He started replaying last night's events in his head. As a surprise, Felix took me and the others to the amusement park. When we were about to leave, we decided to have a quick stop at the washrooms. That's when-

Suddenly the door busted open, cutting off his train of thoughts. 

"YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Felix gasped, sprinting towards his birthday twin and tackling him with a hug. "Never do that again! I was so worried that I couldn't sleep- you know how much I love sleeping!" 

Just then, someone else had also entered the room. "Lix, I told you that Jisung's fine. He just needed some rest.

Jisung couldn't help but softly chuckle at the two in front of him. He felt like he was their firstborn, with Felix being the worrisome papa while Changbin is the rational father. 

"Good morning to both of you," Jisung yawned. "Can either one of you tell me where I am and what happened? All I recall getting attacked by a group of men and then it all went black." 

"You're in our house right now- to be precise, you're in Minho's room," Changbin replied.

"Oh and you kind of fainted," Felix added.

"I fainted?" Jisung mumbled to himself. 

Geez, has it been that long? I should find the time to work out again. Jisung sighed. Who knows if something like that will happen again. Wait a minute...

"I'M IN WHO'S ROOM?!" Jisung's eyes widened. "Out of all rooms you have, why am I in his room?!" He jerked the covers off of him and got up. 

Changbin scratched the back of his head. "We only have four bedrooms. The rest are used for other things like a gym, computer room, and such. We've never thought we would need a guest room since we never invite anyone over." 

Jisung hummed with his stomach making weird noises.

"Let's eat," Felix laughed.

Jisung trailed behind the two, not forgetting to get one last glance at the room before he left. Everything in here looks like it's worth more than my life. But again, he's rich- freaking rich people and their money. 

"You're finally awake!" Jeongin gasped when he saw Jisung enter the room.

"You worry the shit out of me Ji," Seungmin pointed his knife at the male. "Never pull that ridiculous stunt of yours ever again. I could care less if I get hurt, I rather die knowing that I did something than nothing." 

Jisung laughed. "It's too early in the morning for inspirational words but to assure you- you did something, which is het help when I asked you too."

"But from the looks of it, you didn't need help," Hyunjin clarified as he munched on his food.

"Help yourself to anything," Chan pointed to the table, trying to change the subject. 

Jisung hummed, grabbing himself a plate and started placing whatever his stomach was craving for. Deciding that he had enough, he took a seat across Minho.