08 meeting

Pulling up the driveway, Minho realized he was late to the meeting Chan had mentioned in the morning. Deciding that he was already late, he would take his sweet time getting inside."You're late," Chan scolded. 

"And? You took my precious beauty sleep away," Minho replied as he sat down.

"That's not even- never mind," Chan sighed. "I have two things to address today. First off, I managed to get the name KM is looking for, which is Peter. The other thing is our upcoming mission next week."

"What kind of name is Peter?" Hyunjin mumbled to himself. "Is he peter pan or something?"

"And what kind of name is Sam?" Changbin laughed upon seeing Hyunjin's reaction.

Minho shook his head, "Do we know anything about Peter?"

Chan nodded, handing out a few files. "I did some digging and apparently Peter works under KM. He has the same position as Felix but goes undercover for months. Rather than for a short period of time."

"So he's like a spy," Felix concluded.

Chan hummed, "Basically but he's an all-rounder like Minho. My informant told me that his skills are the best in KM. But most of his work is undercover missions. You can check the fourth and fifth page." 

Everyone flipped through the documents and read through the printed words. It was just like the leader had said, the kid could do anything. Flipping to the last page, Minho's eyes widened. He was about to say something but Chan beat him to it. 

"Just like the last page said, his most recent mission was to go undercover and retrieve information from us. However, that mission was assigned to him three years ago and no one has seen him since. Getting to the point of this meeting, we need to capture him before KM does. If we managed to get him, we can take down KM for good."

"Why are you so sure we can take down KM if we capture this Peter guy?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. "He works for one of the notorious mafia's in this world. We all know that, he was trained to handle all types of torture."

"We're not capturing him to gather information, though it would be a plus if he speaks. We're going to use him as blackmail instead. If KM is trying to capture him alive then Peter must be someone important," Chan explained. 

"Did any of your informants tell you anything else? Besides the things written in here," Changbin flipped through the papers. 

"Sadly no," Chan huffed. "They only managed to find what's in front of you. His past is untraceable, there are no pictures of him, he's like a ghost!" 

"Then how do you expect us to find him? For all we know, he could have changed his name already," Minho pointed out. 

Chan pulled his hair in frustration. "For now, we can follow KM's tracks and see where it'll lead us. Now, for the upcoming mission," He started typing a couple of things on his laptop. "Our target is the prime minister, Cha Yongsoo. On the outside, he seems harmless but he's involved in murder, drug dealing, minor sex trafficking, and bribery. When he's in the mood, he'll use those minors to pleasure himself, fucking disgusting. He'll be at a masquerade ball held at the 4419 banquet, located on Miroh street. This will be one of the biggest missions we'll execute. We're going to be killing someone within the higher class and surrounded by them. We cannot make any mistakes. One wrong move and we're done, got it?" 

Hyunjin nodded. "So what's the plan?"

"With this ball being held for the higher-ups, we'll need to hack into their system to get an invitation. Our money and status won't make a dent if we want to get in," Chan replied.