18 hacker

Minho was filled with joy when his classes were over. To him, it felt like time was slowly passing by then it usually does. He was excited that he could finally see a particular male since they didn't cross paths during their free block. Feeling his phone vibrate in his pockets, he didn't bother to look at the caller ID before picking up.

"I know, you know, we know, this is Lee Know."

"Minho, how many times do I have to tell you to not say your code name out loud."

Minho rolled his eyes, knowing who was at the other end. "Let me remind you, Mr. Kangaroot, everyone on this campus is slow. I wonder how they got into college in the first place- not the point. They can barely understand the basics- don't give them pity hope in thinking that they can put the two and two together. Anyways, what do you want? Cause I need to clock into work soon."

"Did you hit your head or something? You, Lee Minho, going to work for once," Chan laughed hysterically, dumbfounded. "Ahh, you just want to see Jisung, is that it? Sorry to break it to you, but Lix and his friend, Seungmin, are coming over, and you need to be present."

"Why? What do I have to do with their arrival?"

"Minho, I need you to be here, that's final."

"But-"

Minho heard the call end. Did he just hang up on me like that?! Minho clicked his tongue in annoyance, scrolling through his contacts to inform Jisung that he something had came up. Freaking Chan, I could've seen my darling today!

Upon opening the large oak doors, Minho was met with a furious dandy male. 

"HWANG HYUNJIN! GET YOUR FLAT ASS OVER HERE!" Seungmin yelled.

"Awww is pup angry," Hyunjin stuck out his tongue. "I do not have a flat ass! My ass is plump and curvy!"

"Guys, you should stop before Chan comes in." Felix warned.

"Oh, Minho you're finally here." Changbin acknowledged Minho's arrival.

Minho nodded. "Are you not fazed on what's happening here?"

"Hyunjin has been crushing on Seungmin for a while now," Changbin shrugged. "It was bound to happen."

"He what?!"

Changbin quickly slapped his lips. "Damn it, no one was suppose to know that," He laughed awkwardly. "Don't tell anyone and if you do, you didn't hear it from me." 

Minho only nodded. It's not like I have anyone to tell anyways.

"Hyunjin," Chan looked at the male. "What did you do now?"

Hyunjin shuffled his feet a bit. "I didn't do-"

"If you didn't do anything then why is Seungmin chasing you, screaming bloody murder?" Chan raised a brow.

"He just can't handle these looks." Hyunjin replied, flipping his bangs.

"I apologize for Hyunjin's behavior, Seungmin. I will try my best to keep him away from you."

Seungmin giggled causing Hyunjin to stare at the male fondly. "You don't have to apologize on his behalf, it's okay. And please do."

"Awww come on!" Hyunjin whined.

"Everyone in their seats, the meeting is about to commence," Chan cleared his voice and began "Seungmin, has Felix fill you in about why you're here and what you're gonna do?"