11 little princess

Sitting out on another ride due to his fear of heights, Minho spotted a particular water ride. With a mischievous grin on his face, he jogged up to his friends when they got off the rise and suggested an idea. 

"Since this will be our last ride, let's play a game! Loser has to ride that," He pointed to the water ride not too far from them. 

Hyunjin scrunched his face in disgust. "No way, I don't want to be wet when I'm driving."

"Then win the game," Minho shot back. 

"If I'm not the loser then I'm down," Changbin prepared himself. 

"Risky, I'm in," Chan agreed.

Hyunjin eventually agreed. "The one who's going down is you, Changbin. You're the shortest one here." 

"Bring it on," Changbin challenged. 

They played a round of rock-paper-scissors, with Changbin and Hyunjin losing. They both argued, saying that Minho and Chan had cheated and planned their moves. 

"Stop being a sore loser and go," Minho pushed them towards the line.

They both groaned as they waited in line. When they were strapping themselves onto the seats, Chan and Minho quickly ran towards the drop zone, avoiding the splash zone, and prepared their phones. Right before, the log-shaped ride was about to drop, the two oldest could hear someone scream. The screams dragged along as they dropped with a huge splash following along right after. 

Seeing Hyunjin and Changbin completely soaked when they exited the ride. Chan and Minho started bursting into laughter, continuing to take pictures to tease them later on in the future. The fit of laughter immediately came to a halt when they saw Felix and his friends running towards them, with a panic tone in their voices.

"Jisung- help!" Felix panted through breaths.

One, two, three. Where's Jisung? Minho did a head count. 

Changbin started rubbing circles around the freckled boy's back. "Take a deep breathe, what's going on?" 

"We don't have time for this!" Seungmin yelled in panic. "Jisung's in trouble and he needs help or those guys will rip him into shreds!" 

Minho started to feel uneasy. "Then why are we still standing here?! Lead the way." 

They all followed behind Seungmin, arriving at the alleyway nearby the washrooms. Upon arriving, they all saw Jisung walking out without a scratch. 

Are they playing a prank on us? Jisung seems fine to me. Minho furrowed his brows. 

Felix ran up to his twin flame and tackled him into a hug. "Did you know how worried I was?! I thought I wasn't going to make it on time and you- you could have d-died!" He said with tears trailing down his face. 

"You dipshit!" Seungmin smacked behind his head. "How could you make us leave you when you were in trouble?!"

Jisung rubbed the back of his head, hissing at how strong the dandy boy's hit was. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you guys worry like that. Look at the bright side, I'm alive and walking just fine! So you can stop crying and hitting me. I'll treat you all to some food later as an apology, okay?" 

As Jisung tried to reassure his friends, the Elites entered the alleyway, trying to figure out the current state of the situation. Walking deeper into the space, they tripped upon five bodies laying on the ground. They all looked at each other, trying to see if one or the other had any explanations. 

"Did Jisung kill them?" Hyunjin mumbled to himself but they all heard him regardless. 

A groan coming from one of the bodies answered the ferret. 

"Alive but beaten up badly," Hyunjin concluded. 

"The real question is, how did Jisung manage to knock them out?" Chan scanned the bodies. "Their build is triple the size of him and they were even using knives."

"Knives weren't the only thing," Changbin pointed at a Glock 19 in the corner.

What the fuck is going on!? Minho wanted answers and he wanted them now. He hastily grabbed one of the men by their collar and demanded answers.

"Who the hell are you?"

The man coughed, "I could ask you the same thing." 

"Look here you little fucktard. I'm going to count to three and if you don't answer my question, you're walking out here without a dick."

The man laughed, not taking Minho's threat seriously. 

"I don't know why you're laughing," Chan stared at the male. "He never backs out on his words."

"Right, as he can- ARGH!" The male screamed.

"A little bit more and you'll have one ball instead of two. Times ticking," Minho sang.

"Alright, I'll tell you! Just stop!" The man's voice cracked. "AHH- I said I'll talk!" 

Minho continued to drag his blade. "And yet, I'm not hearing the things I want."

"I'm just a part of a small gang!"

"I don't care how big your gang is, I need a name."

"Metallic blades."

"And what do you want from my darling? Or do you guys attack random people for fun?"

"Who-" The male couldn't voice out his pain.

"How sad, if only you had an average-size dick or anything bigger," Minho wiped his blade before he tossed it. 

Just before Minho can spew out another threat, his little brother ran in with a scared expression on his face.

"Hyu- Lee Know, Jisung fainted!" 

Minho balled his fists. "If I see you or anyone from your gang near my darling, you're going to wish that you were dead."

With that warning, Minho quickly ran out of the tight space and crouched down to pick him up. Meanwhile, his friends were trying to calm down the others. Reaching his car, Minho open the back doors and placed his love interest inside, carefully wiping off the beads of sweat from the male's forehead. 

"Sweet dreams," he said quietly before he started the car and drove off. 

"Sir, I got something."

"Speak."

"We finally found the name Peter goes under."

"Well?"

"He goes by Jisung, Han Jisung. He lives at xxxx apartment and attends xxxxx uni"

The man smirks. "My little princess is finally coming home."