34 complements

"Wahhh, my baby is all grown up!" Felix wiped a fake tear off his face.

Jeongin buried himself in his hand, out of embarrassment. "Shut up!"

Jisung chuckled at the two. "It's late, you two should head back to your apartments. We have to wake up early for school-"

"Can we just crash here?" Seungmin interrupted me. "I'm too lazy to move."

Felix squealed. "SLEEPO-!!"

"Lix, it's one in the morning, people are sleeping!" Jisung quickly covered his roommate's mouth. "Yea sure, you two can stay over. You can either sleep on the couch or with us. I really don't care."

"I call Innie!" Felix claimed.

"Guess I'm with Ji," Seungmin shrugged, getting off the floor and heading into Jisung's room. "Can I ask you something?" He nervously played with his fingers.

Jisung nodded. "Sure, shoot."

"How did you know that you like Minho?"

"Well that was sudden." Jisung laughed. "Why are you asking?"

"I'm j-just curious."

Jisung couldn't help but smirk, knowing that exact reason why Seungmin was asking such a question. "It's Hyunjin, isn't it?"

Seungmin immediately stopped playing with his fingers and looked up, with red and pink painted all over his cheeks. "N-no!"

"Oh, really," Jisung's smirk grew wider. "Then why are you stuttering?"

Seungmin threw a pillow at the male. "I have a stuttering problem!"

"Pfftt, yea sure."

"Jisung, just answer the question!"

Jisung's smirk turned into a fond smile. "He makes me feel safe, loved, and happy."

But that's all going to end in a few weeks...

"But isn't that too simple and vague?" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows. "We make you feel the same thing as well."

"You're hopeless."

"No, I'm not!"

"Look, everyone has different a way of falling in love. For me, it's the feeling of being loved, the security the person gives me, and happiness is already a given. For you, it could be a whole different story."

Seungmin groaned and plopped himself on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "But that's the thing, I don't know!"

"Let me tell you this then," Jisung mirrored the dandy boy's actions. "If your heart starts beating like crazy when he or she- but I'm one hundred percent sure it's Hyunjin- is near you, then that's one sign. If you become flustered when they flirt with you, then that's the second sign. If you feel butterflies in your stomach when you're near them then that's the third sign."

Seungmin turned to his side. "What's the last one?"

"If you always day dream or think about them- that's the last sign. I'm not saying that this is true for everyone. These are just the usual signs if you like someone."

Seungmin just groaned and closed his eyes. "Ugh! Whatever! This is too complicated!"

"Indeed it is, but here's some advice. If Hyunjin makes you flustered and blush all the time, go for it. If he makes you feel safe, go for it. And most importantly, if he makes you happy, go for it. Love for your friends and love for someone you want to be with, are two different things. Figure out the difference between the two and you'll get your answer. I'm not sure if this is helpful or good advice but this is what I told myself back then."