05 mission

Minho's classes finally ended and he was planning on going to the dance studio. But all of his plans were ruined when he received a phone call from Chan. Whenever the Australian calls, it was never good news. At first, the dancer wanted to decline the call but remembered that if he did, he had to do the house chores for a whole week again. Never again, the male shivered, picking up the call.  

key:  Chan Minho

what do you-

Don't make any plans, we have a mission today.

Didn't you-

I know what I said yesterday. But we got a sudden                                request and I don't think we should pass on this.

Someone else could-

If I don't see you in the meeting room in twenty                                  minutes, you're dead. Got it? Kay drive safely!

wai-

Before Minho could say anything else, Chan had already ended the call. Rude. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, getting into his car, and drove off.

"Right on the dot! Take a seat and we'll get started," Chan gestured to the seat beside him. "Alright, now that everyone is here, I'll go over the  sudden mission. Word is going around that our rivals have landed in Korea and one of them will be at a bar tonight."

"Our rivals, as in KM? The ones in Malaysia?" Hyunjin asked.

Chan nodded in response. "My informant told me that they're looking for someone. Not sure who but for them to come all the way from Malaysia to Korea. That means that this person might be important. So," Chan clapped his hands. "Our mission is to either find that person or kidnap one of their members and get them to spill any information they know." 

"Chan, both missions are impossible. We don't have a single clue about the person KM is looking for and who'll be at the bar," Minho pointed out. "Oh, talking about bars, we don't even know which bar they'll be in!"

Right at that moment, a phone went off. Not knowing where the source came from, everyone checked if it was theirs. But ended up putting their devices back, besides one. The only person that still had his phone in his hands was Chan. He looked up and gave Minho a cheeky grin.

"Impossible you say?" Chan flipped his phone screen towards us. "Well, look at this, Lino. This is the person that we're going to kidnap!"

"Um, Chan," Felix coughed. "I think you need to get your eyes checked- the photo you showed us is blurry." 

The leader quickly became flustered when he turned the screen back to his direction.

"So Chan-" Minho wanted to tease the eldest but was quickly shot down. 

"Shut up Minho, I know what you're gonna say," Chan grumbled. "This mission isn't impossible. We have a few things to go off on. It's a man who has a scar on the left side of his neck. He's in his late twenties and he'll be at blueprint." 

"How will we be able to see the scar? Club lights aren't the brightest," Hyunjin reminded the leader.

"Yea like you," Minho commented.