10 surprises

Jisung was peacefully sleeping, enjoying his break, until a certain ball of sunshine decided to interrupt his sleep.

"JI GET UP," Felix jumped on his bed. "Chop chop, it's twelve o'clock, time for tea."

"Go away, I want to sleep," The once sleeping male threw the covers over his head. "You made me take a day off from work- leave me alone."

The freckled boy ignored the comment and yanked his roommate's sheets away. "You don't even work on the weekends! You look for more work to do instead of resting! Me, being the good friend I am, made you stop so you could relax. But I never said you were going to do that by yourself now, did I?"

"I don't give a damn. Let me sleep!" 

"Sorry, not sorry. You need to get up now or we'll be late! Everyone downstairs waiting for us- get your fat ass up and get moving!" 

"Who the hell is everyone?" 

"You'll see when you get there! Come on, we don't have much time left!" 

Flailing his limbs in the air, he reluctantly got up from his comfortable bed. He knew it was best if he followed along with Felix's antics since the ball of sunshine loves to surprise him. Like last night, when he was greeted with guns when he got home. Or the time when he revealed that Minho was his brother. If I was an old man, I would've gotten a heart attack by now. Jisung laughed at the thought as he got ready for whatever was ahead of him.

Trudging behind Felix, Jisung saw his neighbors talking to a group of guys that looked oddly familiar. Squinting his eyes, only to widen them right after, the squirrel boy jerked his head to his roommate, slapping him for an explanation. 

"What the hell Felix?! Why are the Elites here?!" 

"Surprise," He laughed nervously.

Shaking his head in denial, he turned on his heels and headed back inside. "Have fun, I'm going back to sleep." 

The youngest out of all of them saw Jisung leaving and quickly ran to grab his arm. "Ji, where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here," The male replied, ripping his arm away from Jeongin's grasp. 

"It's your day off and you want to sleep all day?" Seungmin joined the conversation, predicting what the stubborn man in front of him would do. 

"I'm tired," Jisung started to massage his neck. "I don't have the energy to deal with that Cheshire cat. You all can go without me- though I don't recall when you guys were close to them besides Lix."

"We're not, but Felix told us that we were going to the amus-"

The bubbly boy slapped his hands over the fox-like boy's mouth. "You're going to ruin the surprise," He lowly whispered for the both of them to hear, turning his attention to Jisung. "The only reason why they agreed to go was that I promise these two that they didn't have to pay for anything today."

"Then that'll be another reason why I'm not going. Don't do anything to get arrested, bye~" Jisung turned back to the entrance. When his foot entered the lobby, he was suddenly picked up and thrown over someone's shoulders. "Whoa- what the fuck? Let me down!"