31 hugs

As Jisung was trying to find a logical way to win the bet. The rest were back at the venue, trying to find him. Minutes has passed and it was nearing to hour. Jisung still hasn't moved and still remained at the secluded spot.

"Has anyone have eyes on him yet?!" Minho gripped his hair.

"No. This place is too big!" Hyunjin responded.

Minho frantically ran around, bumping into people, trying to find his beloved darling. "Sky, did you spot him yet?!"

Keys were being typed at an outrageously fast pace. "NO! I'm trying to rewind the tapes to see where he went. BUT THIS STUPID SYSTEM IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Guys, take a deep breath. Jisung knows how to take care of himself," Chan tried to reassure his team. "If something happened to him- someone would have reported it and started to escort the guests out of the venue."

"CB97 does have a point." Changbin sighed.

"But why hasn't he shown himself already?! Why hasn't he try to contact us?! He's wearing a full out pink suit for crying out loud! I helped him pick out that suit for a reason!" Felix ranted.

"Ix calm down, he-" Changbin tried to comfort the younger but got interrupted by a dolphin screech, making everyone yank their ear piece out of their ears.

"GUYS WE GOT HIM!" Jeongin jumped up and down.

"...."

"Hello? Guys?"

"I.N. I think you broke their ears." Seungmin laughed.

"Yes you did." Hyunjin groaned.

"Where is he?" Minho said as he put his ear piece back in.

"Go back to the garden and turn left. Keep walking straight until you see a little gap between the two pillars. It should be on your left and J.One will be there." Seungmin guided Minho.

Minho sprinted as fast as he could, not caring if he was at some high class party. The only thing that was on his mind was Jisung. He followed Seungmin's instructions and there he was, Jisung was leaning against one of the walls, hands gripping his hair, knees against his chest, spacing out. Minho felt a rush of relief running through him. He slowly approaches his beloved, trying not to startle him. He knelt down, in front of Jisung. 

"Darling?" He said softly as possible.

Jisung flinched, not expecting anyone to be where he was. Slowly looking up, he met Minho's gaze, and oh, how the boy was relieved to see him. Jisung quickly tackled Minho into a hug, not caring if his clothes got all wrinkly and dirty.

Jisung was beyond terrified with the thought of going back with Tae-uk. He knew what was in store for him when he returns, and he knew that he was better off dead than alive. Aside of being terrified, he was stressed because he didn't want to hurt anyone. He knew that Minho had feelings for him, but it felt wrong to use the older's feelings to his advantage. He had some many things going through his head that comfort was the thing he needed the most.

Minho, on the other hand, was quite flustered at the sudden contact. But nonetheless he hugged the younger back without a thought. "Hey, you okay?" Minho said as he rubbed circles around the younger's back.

Jisung tightened his grip and buried his face into the crook of Minho's neck, inhaling the vibrant citrus scent. "Yea, I just wanted a hug."

Minho was about to say something but like always Felix- the cockblocker (like you guys always say) interrupted him. "OMG JI- J.One!" Felix shoved Minho out of the way and tackled his best friend into a hug.

Did he just.... Minho thought to himself.

Jisung chuckled and returned the hug. "Hey there Ix."

Felix broke the hug and slapped Jisung's arm. "Don't hey me! You nearly scared me half to death!"

"Correction, he scared all of his to death." Chan leaned against the entryway of the alley.

"Why are you here in the first place?" Changbin asked.

"And how come we can't contact you or track you anywhere?" Hyunjin added. "You know Sky and I.N. were going crazy because they couldn't see you or tracked you anywhere."

Jisung scratched the back of his neck trying to find the perfect lie. "U-uh I don't really like big crowds. So I went here to get some fresh air. About the tracker," He dug through his pockets and revealed the broken pieces. "I accidentally bumped into someone. I guess I didn't put it on correctly, so it fell and broke."

"Okay the brooch part makes sense. But not the crowd part, we went to the amusement park and carnival not so long ago and you seem perfectly fine." Chan raised a brow.

Jisung chuckled nervously. "That's because I was with someone. I can't handle big crowds if I'm alone myself."

Chan nodded and stopped interrogating Jisung. "Alright, let's just go home. We had a long day today."

Everyone hummed or nodded in response and headed towards the car. The car ride was silent but that was because everyone had knocked out besides the oldest three.

"Hey, did you get any info on that Peter dude?" Changbin whispered, trying not to wake up the others.

Chan sighed. "No, not really. His records and such are quite hard to access and every time I get a break through. It just gives me some random person's info."

"How special is he to get his info protected?" Minho pointed out.

"It seems like that's a hacker's doing." Changbin commented.

"I'm not sure if he's special or they're just playing us. All we know is that he's special enough to get his info protected like this," Chan pulled up to the front door. "If it is a hacker's doing then I guess we have to hand this over to Seungmin. But let's talk about this later, we had a long day and need rest."

Minho exited the car and carried Jisung bridal style. "Says the one who never sleeps."

Changbin laughed and did the same with Felix. "He's not wrong."

"Shut up and carry your beloved up to your room." Chan huffed, trying to wake up Hyunjin. "Aish this boy is impossible to wake up."

While Minho and Changbin made their way up the door, they were met with a tired Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Shouldn't you two be sleeping now?" Changbin lowly asked, trying not to wake up the sunshine in his arms.

Seungmin rubbed his eyes. "Yea but it's rude to sleep before the owners of the house. We're just mere guests and we're basically crashing in your rooms. So we have to wait for the owner of the house to come back, before sleeping."

"Mhm what he said." Jeongin sleepily said.

Minho lowly chuckled. "Don't sweat it, you two can just sleep whenever. Hyunjin and Chan don't really care if you crash in their beds, I mean those two are-"

"Seungmin can you wake up Hyunjin? He's impossible!" Chan interrupted Minho. "And come here Innie, let's go to bed."

Jeongin let out a tired smile and nodded, following behind Chan. With Minho also following them behind.

Seungmin hummed a response and made his way to the car, where Hyunjin was sleeping. As expected, Hyunjin was still sleeping, so Seungmin being the spawn of Satan, dragged Hyunjin out of his seat. Making him fall onto the concrete with a groan.

"What the hell." Hyunjin said in a husky voice.

"Rise and shine." Seungmin bluntly said and made his way back to the house, into Hyunjin's room.

Hyunjin groaned and got off from the ground and followed Seungmin behind.

you guys really have good theories and one of them was so close! But it wasn't quite there😈 anyways this is kind of a short (fillerish) chapter so I hope you enjoy! Like always see you all in the next update!

-einna