45 chances

this chapter is not edited and may be boring and bad (in my opinion)

Now lifeless on the floor, Minho's body was cold and limp. He had a small smile plastered on his face even though he was oozing out blood, like he didn't regret anything that had happened. Jisung was clutching onto Minho's body crying, "Minho, wake up! Stop playing around and wake up!"

Chan carefully took Minho's wrist and checked his pulse. "J-jisung he... he's dead."

Jisung looked up at Chan with tearful eyes, "No, no, no, he's n-not dead!"

"Jisung get a hold of yourself!" Chan gripped onto Jisung's shoulders. "He is dead!"

Jisung couldn't handle the fact that the love of his life is dead. With his shaky hands he pulled out his gun and pressed the tip to his head. With a smile on his face with tears streaming down Jisung smiled, "If he's dead then there's not point in living anymore."

And with those last few words Jisung shot himself and was now laying right next to Minho.

april fools, onto the actual plot!

As skz were nagging and giving Jisung an earful on how he needed to give them a proper explanation to how isn't dead. Jisung scanned around the group, trying to find Minho but couldn't find him anywhere. With a frown on his face, he asked, "Where's Minho?"

"Of course you ask about him, what was I expecting?" Chan sighed and pointed to the direction where Minho was standing. "He's over there, I think he's scared to go to you. So you have to be the one to approach him."

Jisung sighed. "I- I don't think he wants to see me. I just asked to see if he's-"

Jisung stopped mid-sentence as I saw someone approaching Minho from behind but he couldn't quite make out who it was. In a flash, Minho was now clutching his stomach as blood oozed out. For a split second, they made eye contact and Jisung could see Minho's pupil's wavering, losing their color. Jisung could faintly hear Minho's words but couldn't make out what he was saying. Soon after he could see Minho lose balance and fall onto the floor. Without a second thought, Jisung pushed Felix and Jeongin who was in front of him, to a side and ran to Minho, diving onto the ground, catching his limp body.

"MINHO!" Jisung screamed as his eyes started to water. "Get into your senses!" Jisung's voice wavered as he applied pressure onto Minho's wound. "Come on, stop playing games! This isn't funny!"

Everyone snapped out of their own world and glanced at the couple. With eyes widened, shaky hands, and unstable breaths, everyone quickly made their way to the two.

Hyunjin quickly whipped out his phone and started to dial 911. "We need to call an ambulance."

"NO!" Jisung said in between sobs. "They're not going to get here in time!"

"Then what do you suggest on doing?!" Hyunjin shouted as he tightly clutched his phone. "Minho is losing more blood as we speak!"

In a split second, Jisung's mood turned into a quick 180 as he heard groans coming from a body nearby. Jisung averted his attention to the body and it was Minho's uncle. Without a thought, Jisung snapped and took out his dagger. He then pressed onto his earpiece and said. "We have a code white hyung." And then yanks it out his ear and toss it to Seungmin. "Put that in your ear and before you ask, yes I've cleaned my ear before putting that in. When you have placed it in, you should be able to hear someone on the other line. He'll answer whatever questions you have and guide you on how to get there."