36 fuck

I would like to apologize for using a slur in the last chapter. I wasn't aware that the word I used was a slur and thought that it just triggered someone until I asked my friend who told me it was. Again I'm really sorry about it and if I offend you in any way, I apologized.

Third person pov

Within a span of three weeks, many things had occurred. One of them being, Seungmin and Hyunjin becoming a couple. They were planning on telling their friends at some point but was caught holding hands before they could do so. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you two holding hands?!" Chan noticed the two's hands.

"Now, we have two couples in our friend group!" Felix celebrated.

Jisung gasped. "You confessed your feelings?! I thought it'll take you at least a few more days."

"I win," Jeongin squealed, jumping out of his seat, with his hands out. "Pay up, losers!"

"You made a bet on us?!" Seungmin asked in complete shock. "What the hell?!"

Changbin clicked his tongue as he handed Jeongin twenty dollars. "You couldn't wait until three more days, Hyunjin?!"

"Yea, you couldn't keep your dick in your pants for three more days?!" Minho added as he also handed Jeongin twenty dollars."

"Wow, what great friends I have." Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he took a seat at the table.

"I know right?! You're so lucky!" Minho commented.

Hyunjin then gave Minho a fake smile. "The luckiest."

Later into the week, Changbin finally got the courage to confess his feelings for Felix. With the help of Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin, he had everything set up. On top of one of his dad's hotel buildings, he had a blanket laid down, with fairy lights scattered across the blanket, and a picnic basket filled with various of foods. When he had asked the freckled male to meet him at his father's hotel, Felix couldn't help but become confused. He was about to head out in his thing clothing until his friends dragged him back inside his room and handed him something warmed. 

"What's this for?" Felix stared down at the bundle of clothing. "I'm only-"

"Stop talking and more dressing." Jeongin shut the bathroom door.

Felix abided by the younger's command and slipped into the clothes they prepared. It was something simple but also warm. A cream colored crewneck with a black fleece sweater over it, along with black sweats. 

Upon entering the hotel lobby, Felix was beyond confused as to why he couldn't see Changbin anyway. Rustling through his pockets to find his phone, he was about to dial the said male but an employee had stopped him. 

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Mr. Seo's guest, Lee Felix?"

Felix furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Mr. Seo? As in Seo Changbin?"

"That's correct." The employee nodded their head. "Mr. Seo is expecting you, please follow me."

Felix was confused, following the employee, with his guard up. The employee led the freckled male into an elevator and pressed the rooftop. The employee then quickly exited the elevator and bowed down. 

"Enjoy your night, Mr. Lee."

Before Felix could say anything, the doors had already closed and the elevator was going up. Rooftop? Why does Changbin want to meet me at a rooftop? Felix thought to himself. The elevator made a ding sound, cutting off his thoughts.