32 valentines day

One, two, and three. One kick in the gut, two punches to the face, and three cuts to the chest. I was losing consciousness and my vision was going in and out.

"Who do you work for?" The man asked as he slashed another cut onto my chest.

"I d-don't work for any- ARGH!" I groaned from another cut but this time it was on my wrist, dangerously close to my pulse.

"Next time it won't be just your arm." The man threatened as he lowered the blade and hovered it over my pulse. "Now, I've asked you a question. Who. Do. You. Work. For." He said as he tap on my wrist with the blade.

"Like I said, I don't work for anyone." I panted.

He smirked and slashed my wrist. "Wrong answe-"

BANG, a gun went off.

"Geez if he already knew the answer to that, what's the point of asking?" Someone said.

I looked up, slowly losing consciousness from the amount of blood I was losing. "You said you'll be here in five minutes! And it's been more than five minutes, Tae-uk! I could've died!"

Tae-uk spun his gun around in the air with a bored look on his face. "But I'm still here am I?"

"TAE I ALMOST FUCKING DIED AND-"

Tae-uk clicked his tongue in annoyance and pressed the tip of the gun, at my head. "Shut the fuck up or I'll blast your brains out."

Jisung slowly opened his eyes, looking at the blank ceiling. Another one. He sighed, turning to a clock nearby. It's already ten?! He gasped, jumping out of bed, not noticing that the other side was empty, and put on some random clothes. When he was fully dressed he headed downstairs, to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Huh, weird. They should be up by now. Jisung noticed how empty the room was but shook off the thought and started making breakfast for himself. Rummaging through the cabinets, pantry, and fridge, to find ingredients for a fruity waffle parfait, he frowned. What's the point of being rich if you don't even have food inside your house?! Groaning, he headed back upstairs to Minho's room, grabbing the male's car keys and his wallet before he went out to the supermarket.

Minho pov

about three hours ago...

"Minho, wake up." Someone shook me lightly.

I groaned and slapped their hands away. "Go away."

"Minho!" Someone repeated.

I faintly opened my eyes to see who it was. "Chan what do you want?"

"Um, for you to do your job."

I got up from bed. "What?"

"Did you forget?" Chan gave me a questionable look. "Cha Yongsoo. He's in the torture room and you need to do your thing."

I rolled my eyes and went back to bed. "Later."

"No, now." Chan demanded as he yanked the sheets off of me, leaving me shivering in the cold. "I'm pretty sure you have plans with that boy over there, due to it being Valentine's Day and all." Chan pointed to Jisung who was peacefully asleep. "So let's get this over with now."