"Jisung we need a doctor not-" Changbin tried to interrupt but it only added fume to Jisung's anger.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me or he dies." Jisung gritted his teeth as he saw Minho's killer slightly moving. "When I let go and kill that fucker, one of you guys is going to take my place and apply pressure on Minho's wound. There should be a fake ambulance coming in a minute, get on it and I'll meet you all there."

With those last few words they all heard a faint siren sound coming from outside. "Alright on the count of three, Felix come here and take my spot." Jisung said as he kept his eyes glued on Onyx's leader. "One, two, three!"

On the count of three the two switched places and Jisung was already on top of Mr. Lee. Slowly and carefully gliding his blade across Mr. Lee's neck, trying not to slit any vital points so he could have a slow and painful death.

"ARGHH-" Mr. Lee choked on his blood.

Jisung looked at him with red shot eyes. "There's more coming so I would shut up if I was you."

The members of skz looked at Jisung in horror, even though most of them saw what he was capable of they were still scared. But they all quickly snapped out of their thoughts and moved Minho, leaving Jisung alone with Minho's uncle. He was already losing a lot of blood from before when Jisung shot him and from when Minho ran his knife along the man's chest. But he was still alive in breathing.

In all honesty, Jisung wanted to cut the guy off limb by limb and smashed his head into pieces, just like what he did with Tae-uk and another guy. But that takes time and right now Jisung doesn't have time, he wanted to see Minho as quickly as possible. So grabbing a syringe out of his pouch, he stabbed it right in Mr. Lee's veins and pushed the purple liquid into his blood. The purple liquid is something that Jisung had developed. When that liquid is inserted into your body it makes you feel like your skin is on fire and then it moves onto the inside to your organs. It slowly burns you without any fire involved. And since Jisung knew that people usually cry when they're in pain, he created it to make them cry out blood and for that blood to burn them like acid. Jisung had a psychotic smile plastered on his face as he saw Mr. Lee cried in pain. About ten minutes later the screaming had died down and Mr, Lee had turned into a pile of ashes.

Two hours had passed and the operation room doors hadn't opened yet, leaving Jisung in an anxious state. Everyone either had their knees bouncing, fiddling with their fingers or pacing back and forth. No one uttered a word when they got there, all on their mind was if Minho would make it or not. Soon after the doors open revealing a doctor, a nurse, and a pale Minho who was laying on bed.

Jisung immediately jumped out of his seat. "Wonpil hyung, tell me he's going to be okay."

Wonpil sighed. "He's lost a lot of blood and luckily he seems to be stable. But we still need to check up on him now and then. But otherwise he is fine."

"When will he wake up?" Changbin asked.

"For a normal person it should be around a week but who knows. During the whole operation it went surprisingly smoothly considering the amount of blood he lost." Wonpil replied back. "You can visit your friend tomorrow, we still need to run some tests and check his vitals. If you excuse us."

Jisung watched as Minho was wheeled away to one of the medical wing's rooms.

"So Jisung, if you're ready would you mind explaining to us what you were planning?" Chan asked as he plopped himself on a couch.

Jisung sighed and looked down onto his laps. "Do you want a summary or the whole story?"