-

The telephone then rang. Enji went to answer and on the other side of the phone there was nothing less than Shoto.

Shoto: Hey dad. Shoka and I wanted to call to ... Well, 1: congratulate you on your finally first place in the charts ...

Enji: Thanks son. What about the second reason?

Shoto: ... Well, we wanted to know if you were okay, since ... You couldn't beat All Might ...

Enji remained silent for a while, amazed by Shoto's sentence.

Enji: ... Eh, am I so readable?

Shoto: Izuku actually made us think that though ... I see he was right.

Enji: * Sigh * yes, he was right ... How about ... To come home for a dinner tonight?

Shoto then asked Shoka if it was okay with her and she nodded.

Shoto: Okay, so we can talk about it face to face. See you at dinner dad.

Enji then hung up. Shoto then looked at Shoka, his face oozing with regret for his father.

Shoka: Don't worry Sho. He's dad ... he will recover, as always.

Shoto: I sure hope so.

* Time skip, 2 days later (Todoroki's dinner would have been pretty boring so let's skip it ... for now)*

We are at the Endeavor agency and Hawk had just entered. Shortly thereafter, Endeavor came down to meet up with Hawk.

Endeavor: So, what did you want to talk to me about, Hawk?

Hawk: How about we go for a walk and eat something while we talk about it?

The two then made their way to a nearby bar and, as they walked, Hwak was stopped many times for photos and autpgraphs and helping in whatever might happen like rescuing a weird dog, stopping a terrorist and carrying the grocery of an elderly lady while Endeavor just nodded when people congratulated him on first place on the hero rankings. Once they arrived at the bar they both sat down at a table.

Endeavor: So, can you finally tell me what you wanted to tell me?

Hawk: Well, just a few rumors-

Enji: Rumors? Rumors about what?

Hawk: About the Nomu, those inhuman beings who bring only terror.

Endeavor: And what are these rumors saying?

Hawk: Well, they say they've seen a Nomu around here, in this area.

Endeavor: And where would they see him? Since you wanted to collaborate with me then you will already have a lead.

Hawk: No, just the rumors.

Endeavor: The bill! I'm leaving.

Hawk: Yet the rumors are now all over the country. Among the elementary school children returning home and the thing stank more and more so I continued the investigation.

Endeavor: ... And what did you discover?

Hawk: Someone started spreading rumors just to increase the fear among the people. I just want you to investigate the veracity of the rumors and tell everyone there is nothing to worry about. If I did that I would get no effect. What we need is something from Number 1.

Endeavor: What happened to your steadfastness in taking a stand?

Hawk: I just want to enjoy life, really! I just want the heroes to have so much free time that they don't know what to do with it.

A lady then arrived with the bill for the two heroes but it was at that moment that Endeavor noticed something quickly approaching the bar.

Hawk: Endeavor?

Endeavor: Go away!

Endeavor then tackled the Nomu who entered through the window.

Nomu: Who is ... The strongest?

Endeavor: Hawk, take the lady away.

Hawk: Okay. And you?

Endeavor then brought the fist back.

Endeavor: They weren't rumors ... Well, I came here for that anyway.

Endeavor then hit the Nomu with a Fire fist: Jet Burn.

The Nomu was thrown backward into the air and out of the bar as Endeavor followed, flying thanks to the fire from the feet. The Nomu then looked towards Endeavor.

Endeavor: Come ... Come and meet the Number 1.

-

Ahhh, I love Endeavor so much! He's the only character with some Character Development! No, Katsuki doesn't count. That's not Character Development because I haven't seen any improvement yet. "BuT hE sAvEd DeKu FrOm CeRtAiN dEaTh" bullshit! For me, even a middle school Katsuki would do it. Why? Because he is human and not a fucking monster, any human without mental problems would have done it.

In any case to the next chapter, bye!