Except for Regulus Black, who died in 1979, and Evan Rosier, who died in 1980. The only other family she knew about were the Longbottom's, but they weren't precisely killed, more like tortured to insanity, but that won't be happening this time around. They started out planning on ways to prevent deaths and stricter security measures to ensure the members' safety. They also ended up talking about Horcruxes and how finally they were going to get one; the Diadem of Ravenclaw. Dumbledore had scheduled another meeting within the next week with the usual people to get the Horcrux.

She was walking the quiet halls. It was after the last class of the day, so the students would either be in their common rooms or outside enjoying the nice spring weather. Well, that's what Arabella thought until she heard shouting from the main courtyard. She pulled out her wand and immediately ran outside to see what was happening. In the middle of the grass stood the four marauders and four Slytherin boys, all with their wands out, ready to fight.

"What are you going to do, Snivellus? Do you even know how to use your wand?" mocked Sirius.

Arabella faltered for a moment. Up till that point, Arabella hadn't had the pleasure of meeting her old potions professor. He still had the greasy hair, hooked nose, and the usual sneer on his face that she remembered. When Snape wasn't alone, he was with his Slytherin friends, never mixing with other houses. He was usually with Alec Avery. He was a very tall, blonde boy, known for being very sadistic around the school. Then there was Thomas Mulciber. Also, a pureblood Slytherin, known for openly praising the dark lord, having already joined his ranks. Then finally, there was Barty Crouch Jr. Arabella had already met the short, brunette boy, and she knew that he was not someone to be messed with.

"Come on, Sirius! Just let us hex that mudblood, and we all move on," sneered Avery.

James turned red, "Don't fucking call her that!" he roared.

Mulciber laughed, "Or what, Potter? Going to hit us with a bat boggy hex?"

James was about to shout a spell when Arabella intervene.

"What the hell is going on here?" she asked, looking around at all the boys.

"Crouch called Mary the m-word and tried to hex her for accidentally bumping into him," said Remus.

Arabella whirled around to look at the four Slytherin boys, "That word will never be tolerated in this school; do I make myself clear?" she said, her voice slightly rising every time she spoke.

Mulciber rolled his eyes, "You can't give us orders! You're not even a teacher. And that mudblood deserves everything that's coming to her. And it's going to be worse than name-calling."

At this point, Arabella was furious; if the students were paying close attention, they would have seen that her eyes flashed a dangerous shade of red.

"I can and will give you orders—fifty points from Slytherin, each. And I want you all to go straight to your head of house, now!" she barked, narrowing her eyes at the four pompous boys, leaving everyone stunned with her temper.

Arabella clenched her jaw and watched all the boys leave. She turned around to address the Gryffindors. She didn't even notice the nonverbal curse Avery sent their way, hitting Sirius square in the chest. He let out a painful groan and dropped to the floor. His shirt was instantly soaked with crimson blood, and his eyes started fluttering shut.

"Sirius!" yelled James, running to help his friend, Arabella, doing the same.

"James, I need you to move and go tell Poppy that Sirius had been hurt," she said. But he wasn't listening, "JAMES! NOW!" she yelled, successfully getting the boy's attention. Once he was gone, Arabella started levitating Sirius gently off the grass. All the students were watching the situation go down with shocked expressions. She told Remus and peter to come with her to the hospital wing.