I frown at Yoongi first then at the door. I'm curious why the phone meeting was necessary, but I understand the placement of time for it due to the different time zones.

I'm pleased to find for breakfast that Beppe and Feliċ took my suggestion to heart and made an Iris with fruit compote. The Iris is a bit messier than the chocolate chip one, but I don't mind because those insides that fall out just end up on top of the scoop of gelato they also placed on my plate. Plus, I do have napkins if it becomes even messier.

"So, what is on the agenda today?" Hobi asks.

One of the female members of the production team answers him. "We arranged for something at 10:30 in the morning, but until then the day is yours."

"I read that the city square is actually really pleasant. Mind if we stroll around the area and perhaps peruse some shops?" I ask as I consider not only a pair of jeans and some warmer clothes in case this chillier weather continues, but also shopping for a modest one piece or two.

The member of the team in question who I haven't learned the name of yet nods. "We can rearrange for the transportation service to meet you there. Also, if Namjoon-ssi wakes up between now and then one of us that stays behind can send him your direction."

I nod even though a part of me is definitely broken up about the possibility that Namjoon may not travel with us today. On my way back to my room to gather my things I once again stop by his door. I pose as if to knock when my fist is gathered in a large soft hand. He softly presses his lips to the back of it. "Petal, I know you are disappointed that he might not be able to join us, but once he wakes up he will do everything in his power to get to where we are."

I sigh and turn into him

I sigh and turn into him. His arms automatically wrap around me as I lean into his chest. "I know he needs his rest, but I don't like the idea of him missing out on anything. It makes it feel like Tae and Yoongi missing out on Malta all over again."

"Hmm. Namjoon did miss out on a day in New Zealand too."

I pull away from Hobi and frown up at him. "That just makes it worse."

He apologizes before escorting me to my room. "Get your stuff, Petal. I want to take you shopping."

I furrow my eyebrows at him. "I know I mentioned looking at some shops while in town. But how on Earth do you always manage to know when I actually am considering shopping?"

His eyes become the size of saucers. "I sincerely just wanted to go shopping myself. That's uncanny that you say that keeps happening though!"

He escorts me to my room and once we get there he tries to follow me in. I stop him because while he is great at packing I am sure this morning he is only trying to distract me. "Nope, go get your own stuff. I'll meet you topside in a couple of minutes."

The small town is breathtaking. There is an ancient looking building that I am guessing is a church in the town center, which I learn to be named Piazza del Duomo. The cafe and restaurants are squeezed together in one long building or two that somehow still look to be separate buildings due to the differing store fronts. We happen across the shopping district and we peruse a couple of spots that specialize in souvenirs before we move along in search of a clothing store.