Chapter 20- Truth or dare

Start from the beginning

After realising what I've just done, my eyes immediately dart over towards her, who was blushing madly. Did she blush because of me? What if that's what she wanted to hear? What if she thinks different of me now that I've said that? I really don't want to ruin what we have.

I looked away to see George making a kissy face at the two of us. Everyone else was laughing. Looking towards Charlie, he looked fuming. His eyes met mine and if looks could kill, I'd be dead in seconds. I always know he liked Y/N but figured that it was just a silly little crush, after all Y/N was our age and Charlie was quite a few years older.

Y/N had noticed the tension between me and Charlie and was staring wide eyed as we continued to stare each other down. She looked worried, sad and extremely confused. I was confused at myself, why does this bother me so much? Charlie crushing on Y/N has never bothered me before. So why now? It wasn't just Charlie, when I felt Bill and George's eyes dart down to her I felt angry, as if I wanted to protect her in some way. Why?

Your POV.......

"Y/N" Fred said. What? Fred chose me? Why on earth would Fred choose me. Within an instant I felt Freds eyes meet mine and before I could stop myself I'm pretty sure my cheeks turned crimson red. I sat there uncomfortable, not knowing what to think or do so turned towards the group. George began making faces at me and Fred and holding up a love heart shape with his hands. I turned and looked away as the rest of the group began to chuckle.

Ginny whispered in my ear, "you'll have fun with that Y/N. 10 and a half inch, you'll know about that in the morning."

I smacked her around the back of the head as she began talking to Hermione, who was also turning to look at me, amused.

That was when I noticed the anger in Charlie's eyes, he looked fuming. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Fred. And Fred was staring straight back, obviously confused as to why Charlie was acting this way, but keeping the stare to show that he wasn't intimidated. I have no idea why Charlie was acting this mad, he never had done before. Maybe he was just being protective as Bill often did. I just shook my head, pulling me out of my trance. I looked over to see the rest of the group looking at me. Great, I'm pretty sure everyone has seen the colour of my cheeks, fantastic. Fred gave me a goofy smile, for once, it didn't look like he was trying to tease me, it looked genuine, as if he'd just won the lottery or something. So I smiled back, making him laugh. His laugh was really cute.

"Right then Y/N" your turn" I hear Charlie say.
"Truth or dare"
"Dare" I reply rather confidently. I feel freds eyes on me.
"I dare you to snog the most handsome boy here" Charlie said smugly. He obviously expected me to walk over and snog him, himself. But was he the most handsome? To most people probably but to me, no, I mean look at Fred. I could mess with him here, this is what you get for pissing off my best friend.

I turn towards Fred and Charlie's face drops his grin, complete shock and disappointment spreading obviously through his face. Fred however, had his head in his hands covering his eyes, I wonder why. George was patting his back, whilst glaring at Charlie. Bill looked as if he wanted to slap Charlie.

Fred looked really sad as if waiting for me to kiss Charlie. George saw me making me way over to Fred so nudged him, when he didn't move he elbowed him hard in the ribs, causing Fred to jump up, ready to yell at his brother.

When he saw me coming towards him his eyes sparkled, he looked the happiest I've seen him in his life. I finally approached him and he tapped his lap issuing for me to sit on. I straddled his lap and looked him in the eyes asking him if it's ok, he gave me a small grin before crashing his lips into mine. My heart was pounding as we shared our kiss, we couldn't restrain ourselves.

He pulled me closer, deeper into the kiss, me leaning into his chest. Our tongues intertwined.

Minutes later we stopped, gasping for air, completely forgetting the people around us. Suddenly cheers erupted making me look towards the circle and jumping off of Fred immediately. I walked back to my seat over near Ginny to see Fred brushing madly, and George beaming whilst he said,
"And there we have it folks, a year and it's finally happened, Y/N Wood and Fred Weasley, it's about time. When will be the wedding, love birds?"
"Oh shut it George!" I shouted, "just because your jealous that Freds better looking than you, does not mean that you get to marry me off to your brother!"
I saw a snigger forming on Freds face as I said that Fred was better looking. George looked quite offended but only continued to laugh. What was George implying, a year? We're just friends aren't we? Best friends?

Has Fred said anything to him?

————-
Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me all day to update. I hope you like this chapter. It was quite funny to write.
Take care xx