𝟜𝟡 • 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

"When was the last time you saw him?" Maria questioned.

"A month ago." I informed her. "I'll see him again soon. I'm not worried about that."

|||

After my pregnancy symptoms weren't kicking my ass and I was back to being able to function, I said goodbye to Maria and her husband. I went outside to the children. I told them to prepare to go. They whined and complained about wanting to stay, I had to reason with them that we had to go.

I hooked Finn and Jake onto the wagon. I pet them lovingly, "Thank you so much for all your help guys." I told them happily.

I carried Max onto the wagon. I thanked him as well.

"Kahira, Killian, Kuchel, it's time to go." I announced. They said their goodbyes to Maria's children and the other children of the orphanage. Jonathan gave Kahira a flower to go. She smiled while taking it. My thoughts immediately went to Levi. Levi had Jonathan for the sole reason of his petty crush on Kahira.

Sam who was now a big nine-year-old came over to embrace me for my departure. His brothers, Jonathan and Erwin, did the same. I bid them goodbye as well.

Kahira, Killian, and Kuchel all got on the wagon. Before, I got in the front a wave of pain hit my head as a form of a headache. At first, I thought it was just the pregnancy, but all the kids felt it too.

"A scream..." Killian commented, "Uncle Zeke just screamed."

The children have never ever met Zeke before. Yet, they knew his name.

"What did you guys see?" I asked them.

"Uncle Zeke was in the forest and screamed." Kahira explained. "He was with Daddy."

"What happened when he screamed?" I asked. I couldn't see any of this, but they could as well as Levi. It was possible due to their Ackerman blood that they could see Levi, but personally, I didn't have that ability.

"Big monsters!" Kuchel said. Titans. Zeke yelled and turned all the soldiers around them into Titans. That'll leave just Levi and Zeke as humans, the Titans are under Zeke's command, so they wouldn't eat him. And I know for a fact, Zeke wants Levi dead.

He just took the lives of thirty soldiers and he's going to force Levi to kill his own comrades. Shit, that's going to mess him up.

"Will Daddy be okay?" I asked them.

"I don't know. Will he be okay, Mommy? The monsters look scary. Papa looked sad, Papa never looks sad." Kahira said with sad eyes. I hoped into wagon with them. I held them in my arms.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Daddy is super strong, right? We'll see him super soon. And he'll be super happy when he sees you again. Until then can you be strong like Daddy." I told them. They nodded. I kissed their heads. "For now, Mommy is going to keep you safe. If I'm going to do that I need you to listen, okay." They nodded. "Stay quiet. Don't talk to anyone no matter what they say. When I say to do something do it immediately. Do you understand?"

They nodded.

"Good. Let's go." I said. I hopped to the front and started the horses. It was fine to head where this all started in Shiganshina.

I would be lying if I said there wasn't trouble trying to get passed the Yeagerist to get the wall. Thus far, I've gone undetected. The kids seemed tired. They've had a rougher time than I'd like them to have. They were abducted, thought I was killed, and saw they're father in danger.

I stopped at an inn to stay the night. I put the children's cloaks on and put their hoods on. I put my finger on my lips and told them to shush. "Remember keep your heads covered and stay quiet." I hopped out the front. I helped them down the wagon. Max could jump down himself.