"In addition to that, this raid to the Ratri clan could very well be something that they have to move forward with in secret." Ray added on.

But that's not all he worries about. Why did they weave through the camera's blind spots? It was like they knew where the cameras were positioned.

Something wasn't right.

Just as he turned his head, he found a man pointing a gun directly towards Chris. Ray hurriedly started shooting with Gillian, Yuugo and Nigel.

"Emma run!" Gillian shouted while they shooted the man relentlessly.

They looked up the ladder where the man went. "That guy was wearing a bulletproof vest."

"Do you hear me, cattle children?" A voice echoed through the tunnel. "I'm Andrew, and I have come to kill you all."

"I know you're still there, it's useless to hide." The man named Andrew, said.

"This past year and nine months, I've sought your one and only remaining supporter and taken care of them."

Ray gasped when he heard the news.

"So of course, we have known of the location of the shelter. We even know all about its internal structure."

"The exits are already down." Andrew said. "Today, right here. You all will die. That's all there is to it. Now please come out quietly. If you do that, I'll make it less painless."

Ray gritted his teeth in irritation and worry. If he killed their supporters, then that must be the reason they weren't contacted after that call. All the exits were closed and guarded, what do they do?

These men won't hesitate on pulling the trigger. They have no intention of taking them alive. They're probably setting up a siege. They needed to decide on what to do.

Ray started to think. There are 8 enemies and three exits. Counting the people in front of them, there must be five or six more people approaching. Then that means it'll be five or six men attacking them?

Stay calm, he said to himself. He can get them all out safely. He won't let the enemies take any of his family.

Not after what happened to (Y/N).

"We never planned on breaking the promise!" Emma yelled. "We found the seven walls and we were going to reforge the promise!"

"We won't be a bother to the human world! There won't be any reason for them to fight us!"

"All of us, just want to protect our natural and everyday lives!" Emma shouted in aggression.

"The seven walls?" Andrew said, still pointing his gun.

"I see. So all of you have found the seven walls, huh? Moreover, you've already reached the stage where you're able to reforge a promise?"

"That's right! That's why-"

"It doesn't matter." Andrew cutted Lani off. "That's not how it works."

"Rather, that being the case, I definitely have to kill you." Andrew threatened in the most horrible way possible.

"Even if the world will allow it. As long as the Ratri family keeps order, it will not come to be."

"Natural, daily lives? Protecting them?" Andrew took off his eyeglasses, throwing it on the floor. "Don't get me wrong."

"From the very beginning, you all never even had the right to have such freedom." Andrew said. Ray had noticed him wearing a gas mask, oh no.

"Everything has been a facade." Andrew threw something on the ground, making a huge cloud of smoke.