"Hello wifey," Shawn says. He is leaning against his metal silver desk. His red velvet suit looks good on him.

I walk towards him and smile. I set the lunch box beside him and hug him. "Sorry for no notice," I say. He hugs me back tightly. "It's alright. I like these kind of surprises."

I step back and wrap my arms around him. "How are you?"

"Hungry," he smiles.

"Let's eat."

...

We finish eating. I am siting on top of Shawn's desk while he sits on his chair. I am looking at him email someone from his phone.

"So," I say. "Is Royce working for you?"

He finishes the email and puts his phone inside the desk drawer. "Gabriel put him as assistant for one of the human resources directors."

"So you are pass all of that?"

He nods.

"Good. I am pass that too," I say. I bend over and kiss his nose. He puts his hands on my hips and I stay in the same position.

"You know, you look hot on top of my desk," he whispers.

I chuckle, "thanks."

He kisses me. His lips taste like vanilla. I reply by licking his lips. He moans against our kiss. His hands grip my hips more.

I need air. I can't pull away. Darn. He is hungry for me now.

Shawn suddenly pushes me back and stands. My lips are swollen as well as his. My breathing is off.

"How about desert? You didn't bring something," he smirks. He gets my legs and puts them around his hips.

I giggle as he pulls me towards him. He kisses me and we resume our make out session. I feel his half erection against my lady part. I feel it against my jeans.

His lips go to my neck and devours it. I gasp as his hands cup my breasts and his tongue flickers on my earlobe.

"Yes!" I yell.

Shawn stops and puts his hand on my mouth. "Ssh, bad girl, people are going to hear," he whispers with a low voice. Oh gosh, I get tingly all over. I already feel wet in my underwear.

I nod and he leaves his hand on my mouth. He continues to kiss my neck. His bites it gently and licks the wound. I love it. I love him.

He whispers in my ear, "now will you be able to be quiet and still play?"

"Yes, I'll try," I answer. He looks at me and cups my face. "I love you."

"I love you too," I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Now tell me how wet you are," he says.

"Very wet," I say.

"And can you tell me how sweet you taste?"

I let a moan out. He unbuttons my jeans and puts the zipper down. He sees part of my white underwear and groans. His right hand goes inside my jeans and I feel his finger trace me in the middle and I jump from his seductive touch. He takes out his hand and licks it. He closes his eyes and groans as he let's the finger out of his lips. "You are sweet."

His eyes spell sex. He wants me in his office. I feel excited yet nervous. What if Kimberly comes in or hears us?

"Take your top off," he says. He takes off his suit jacket and tie. They are on the floor now. He is unbuttons his pants and I see his black Kelvin briefs. I quickly take off my red sweater and basic tee. I leave my white bra on.

He smirks,"Do you want to go first?"

What does he mean?

"I guess I will go then," he says. He lowers his pants a bit and sits back to his chair. I see he is ready. "Lick it."

I get on my knees and take his manhood out. I stroke it and Shawn moans. We are making eye contact as I do this. It makes me feel more good. My hand goes faster and tighter on him. I look down and finally lick the cap. 

"Ah shit, yes," Shawn says. I finally take him in. He has a clean smell so it doesn't bother me as much. My head goes up and down and repeat. Shawn doesn't let out anymore moans but he pets my hair. He doesn't want to make any noise.

I feel his length throbbing and moving inside.

"Athena I'm ready!" Shawn groans in a whisper. He raises his hips and he finishes inside my mouth. I drink every drop. I stand and wipe my mouth.

Shawn opens his eyes and smiles. "Nice."

"My turn," I say.

With that, Shawn pushes me on his desk. I am laying on it. He gets his tie and places it around my head to cover my mouth. "Just in case," he smirks.

I get a rush as he takes off my jeans and underwear. I moan as his lips kiss my lower stomach.

His tongue suddenly goes in me. He is licking every drop of me. I moan against his tie. My hand go on top of his head and pulls his hair.

It feel so damn good! Yes yes.

His tongue flickers against me. I hear him groan. It is good. So good. My body starts to melt and I feel so hot.

My back aches as he goes quicker.

I suddenly feel the world stop. He continues to give me pleasure as I hit climax. 

We get dressed. I give the tie to Shawn.

"How about you come by often?" Shawn asks.

I blush, "really?"

He wraps his arms around me. "It was great."

I nod as I bite my lip. "Yes. It was."

He kisses me. "I need to go back to work. I'll see you at home."

"Okay," I smile. "Bye."

I get the lunch box and leave the office. I see Kimberly smirk at me. "Bye Athena."

"Bye," I try not to blush. Oh man,she might have heard us!

I get in the elevator and soon I'm in the car. I drive back home and wait for my husband to come home.