Holi Celebration with NavoVadhu

“Beti wo pooja ka kalash laake dijiye hame” Mahapandiji requested Bondita.

Bondita brought the kalash and handed over to Manorama to give it to MP.

Everyone was a bit shocked about what’s happening, except Sampoorna who was smirking at the corner.
“Are Bahu ye kya kar rahi ho” Kaka said.

“Hamne ghar ki badi bahu ko kalash laane ke liye kaha tha Yajman ye inhe kyun de rahi?” Pandit Ji interrupted.

Bondita though was already gloomy but she gathered her confidence to speak and said “Mahapanditji, Kaka mai wahi kar rahi hoon, apne is ghar ki badi bahu se kaha nah unhe hi de rahi hoon ye kalash aapko dene ke liye.”

“Par Anirudh Babu ki pehli patni aap hai, inse pehle i pehli patni ke hi hote hai, kisi v dusri, Teesri patni ke nhi.”

“Mahapanditji, kshama kijiye par mai Anirudh Babu ki pehli patni nhi sirf ek bojh hoon aur ek insaan nhi ek vastu hoon, ek jeeta jaagta, chalta-firta bojh hoon mai. Patni sirf yahi hai.” Bondita replied and joined hands and went from there without looking at anyone.

Kaka, Som and Batuk had tears brimming in their eyes and at a corner Anirudh was as always shedding tears. Manorama also feel a little bit sad not much more than that, Binoy was as always expressionless and Sampoo was happy and smirking evily while having flashbacks of the taunt she gave to Bon before coming to temple.

Bondita went outside and stood in a corner as a statue with her broken heart and unshed tears seeing couple enjoying with each other playing holi.

But she is the one whose Patibabu, her sansaar didn’t want her to be so calm and only this much pain , he wanted to give her more pain, wanted to break her already broken heart into more pieces, so he started dancing romantically with his newly wedded wife infront of her and the unshed  tears started rolling down her cheeks.

But it’s Bondita’s destiny or maybe destiny created by her very own Patibabu, wanted to break her more, make her cry more.

“Dekho to kaise ro rahi bechari, abhagan hai apni aankhon ke saamne aise apne pati aur sautan ko raasleela dekhni pad rahi.” one woman said.

“Ab kya karein bhagya hi foote hai bechari ke, waise v isi me koi kami hogi, tabhi to pati ne dusra byaah kar liya. Pati ko khush nhi rakh paayi” another woman said.

Bondita couldn’t take it more she clutched the table beside her tightly and looked at her Maa standing at a distance looking at her then her Patibabu who was standing or maybe enjoying with new wife.

Both her worlds was standing apart from her. Everyone heard the taunts she getting but no one wanted or had something to say, nothing except sympathy for her. Bondita was having flashbacks of her husband’s marriage infront of her, her husband entering at night his room where her new bride was already been waiting after all the rituals and reception, precisely on their Suhagraat.

And the most heartbreaking flashback of her mother.