Ch 230: Silverash

Start from the beginning

He will then go out tomorrow to see if he can meet Irene again and sell the rest of his specialities. But what he didn't expect was that as soon as they entered the yard, Green, the butler, greeted them and said something that surprised him.

"Mistress, Young Miss, the master has already returned."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Enciodas Silverash. The Silverash's Patriarch. The president of Karlan Trade and most importantly for Lin Ye, the elder brother of Pramanix and Cliffheart.

Lin Ye finally meets him at the dining table. His image is not much different from what Lin Ye imagined.

He is tall, handsome and has similar looks to Cliffheart and Pramanix.

As he sat and observed the people entering the hall, Lin Ye felt that the way Silverash was sitting at the end of the rectangular table, was totally screaming the 'dominant president' vibe. Especially his eyes.

Although they are blue, they are not gentle like Pramanix and Cliffheart's. They are sharp and cold, like a sword out of its sheath.

"Welcome to Kjerag." Silverash welcomes them formally, "I am the Silverash family's current Patriarch, Enciodas. I heard that three Rhodes Island members will be accompanying my sister here. However, I only see two of you."

He paused

"No matter. You can call me Silverash as well if you can't remember my name."

Although his words were welcoming, it does not sound like it to Lin Ye. He didn't even get up from his seat. He just sat in his place while Matterhorn stood beside him.

When Matterhorn seems to notice someone important did arrive yet. He frowns, "Where's the Mistress?"

"Onee-chan said she didn't want to eat, so she went back to rest." Cliffheart glances at Silverash and sighs, "Onii-chan, why are you so serious?"

Seeing his sister, Silverash's expression softened slightly "This is work, and I have always been like this. Encia, come sit next to me, I haven't seen you in years."

Cliffheart goes to sit next to him, and the butler, Green also led Lin Ye and Sussurro to their seats, they were sitting quite far away from Silverash himself.

It doesn't feel welcome anymore... Lin Ye thought to himself.

Silverash then stares at him, and the two of them stared back at each other.

"Are you the person in charge?" Silverash says faintly, "Encia was taken care of by you in Rhodes Island. I am grateful for that."

The person in charge? Who? Me? Lin Ye doesn't know whether he is the person in charge.

In his opinion, the person in charge should be at the level of Amiya and Kal'tsit. But looking at the people who followed him, he seems to be in charge. It can't be Sussurro and Lappland.

"I asked Matterhorn just now."

Silverash didn't seem to care about Lin Ye's answer, he didn't wait for Lin Ye to speak and then continued,

"I really did not want you to come to Kjerag. It was probably one of my political enemies who baited you all here, they like to use these kinds of underhanded methods. I will have someone send you all back tomorrow for your safety."

"Leave? But we just came."

"This is for your safety, Encia." Sliverash states again, "You should be obedient."

"But I finally got to see you." she tries to convince him.

"Don't worry. When I finish the work at hand and when you're cured of your disease, I will definitely take you back home." Sliverash says in an unquestionable tone, "You should just listen for your own good."

Cliffheart shut her mouth up and then looked at Lin Ye with a pleading expression in her eyes.

Lin Ye's mouth twitched slightly.

Why are you looking at me like that? Am I the type of person that's very good at dealing with these things?

Though Lin Ye was also quite upset. It had taken them a long time to get here and not to mention the journey was tiring too but now he had to be sent away almost immediately?

Lin Ye looked towards Silverash and thought for a while before speaking,

"Mr. Enciodas, isn't it? You seem to love Cliffheart very much, but why don't we discuss your relationship with your other sister? Seems like an interesting enough topic."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by HayashiKisho & BrainNoWerk

Edit by Jaq