27 - Lalisa Manoban

Lisa

"Back to reality." Jennie murmurs and rests her head on my shoulder. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Next time we'll go back to Jeju with Jisoo and Chaeyoung would you like that?" I kissed the top of her head. She circled her arms on my waist and snuggled closer.

"I love you, Jagi." She gave me her trademark gummy smile, eyes glimmering with admiration. I grinned knowing I made her happy today. I gave her a peck on her lips but it seems like my kitten is in baby mode. So instead of kissing me back she just pouted.

"What?"

"More." She demanded and pouted again.

I just laugh, then pull her nape capturing her soft lips. I nibble her upper lips devouring each part of her mouth enjoying the sweet tastes of Jennie. Our body was so close but I can't seem to be satisfied with the proximity of our body so I pulled her legs and she squealed with the sudden movement. She's now sitting on my lap.

"You're spoiled."

"Says the one who spoils me." Jennie said while her thumb was on my cheek rubbing back and forth.

"I don't have much of a choice, I'm still you're Sugar Daddy."

She laughed and snaked her arms around my neck.

"You just love me too much." She teases while kissing my right cheek repeatedly.

"You're right about that." I said and turned my head so her lips landed on mine. I cupped her face and peck her lips a little longer.

The entire ride back home was full of laughters, with Jennie keeping me entertained talking about her silliness of her childhood, while I listened attentively and laughed with her foolishness from time to time.

As we entered the vicinity of our property, my body froze when I saw a very familiar figure outside the entrance.

"Stop the car." My eyes were glued to the woman. My heart is beating faster and the air on my lungs are going thin.

"What's the matter, Honey?"

I felt Jennie pinch my arm lightly. I can't seem to find my voice. All I could do was to stare at her trying to peek inside of our property. How did she find out? My brains started to gear up and think of things how she could finally find this place. But the more I tried to think the more my mind gets cluttered.

Jennie

Lisa didn't answer me. But I can see the horor written on her face. So I followed the direction where her eyes are glued. And immediately my heart pounds at a fast rate.

It was her mother. I glance at her and she's starting to be taken over by her emotion, a very rare scene.

"Hey?" I cupped her face and made her look at me. I couldn't decipher those emotions in her eyes, but I'm certain one of them is pain. I think fast to get out of this situation.

"Would you mind if I talk to her, because it seems like she's looking for you." I rub my thumb on her smooth cheek, trying to calm her down. Lisa is not a vocal person, based on what I've observed since the beginning she finds comfort with being touch and she expresses her affection more in action.

She clears her throat and tries to regain her composure, but fails miserably. I'm aware of her past before she came here in Korea. We build our foundation by trust so as we move forward even before I'm just her Sugar Baby. Lisa shares bits by bits of her past and her fears. And seeing anyone from her past was one of them specially her mother.