1 - Sugar Daddy

Lisa

It's been a long day, and all I could think at the moment, is the comfort of my bed. I've been sleep deprived for the past weeks due to all the things that I need to take care of.

I'm on my way home, but unfortunately I got stuck with the rush hour traffic, I feel so annoyed by it, but I can't do anything. Jin stops the car as the stop light turns red.

I looked outside the window, and there I saw the alluring beauty of Jennie Kim, in a huge billboard endorsing a famous brand. Smirk crept on my lips, who would have thought, that the Korean's It girl is my Sugar Baby. I'm so proud of her and it boosts my ego knowing that I owned the feline beauty.

An idea crossed my mind, I pulled out my phone in my pocket and dial Jennie's number, I know that she's free for the next three days.

After three rings Jennie picks up "Hello Daddy" a cheerful voice from the artist.

"Hey Kitten, how was your day?".

I heard her signed "Tiring, just the usual. I'm getting the vibe that you missed me." Jennie stated with a playful tone.

I grinned widely, the cheerfulness of the feline beauty is infectious "Well, I would like to spend the night with you Kitten."

"Good thing, I've reserved energy only for you. So do you want me at your place?" she asked.

We haven't had the chance to spend time with each other for the past couple of weeks due to our responsibilities. Although we communicate on a daily basis and Jennie being a tease, sending her nudes photos, to somehow tend to my sexual needs, it only makes me crave her more and it frustrates me that my job is too demanding for me to fulfill my needs.

"In that case, I would love to devour every part of you tonight, I'll be at your place in 40" I growl a little, I start to imagine things that I'll do to my Sugar Baby, I will release all the negative energy from my body by having Jennie tonight.

"Alright, I'll cook dinner. Can't wait to have you deep inside me Daddy" Jennie teases and giggle.

My cock stir, I hold the phone tighter. This woman surely know how to make me work up. I exhale trying to regain my composure. I'll make sure that I'll fuck her thoroughly.

"See you in a few Kitten" I end the call.

"Jin, take me to Jennie's place" I command without looking at my driver, I don't care if he heard my conversation with Jennie, nor his uncomfortable between our sexual exchanges. All the people who works for me, know and understand that my personal life and the people involved with it are highly confidential. I include that clause on their contract, and if they dare to spill anything to anyone. I will  find a way to make their life miserable.

_______

I reached Jennie's house a bit late than I anticipated, I instructed Jin to go home and pick us up tomorrow morning.

This house was my gift to Jennie after her successful debut. I'm not comfortable thinking of her living in a small dorm selected by YGE, as her Sugar Daddy, I want to give her things that I think she deserves and of course I think this setup is more convenient for me as well.

I can decide whatever I want for Jennie without any restriction from her label, as this is part of my agreement with the CEO of YGE.

I unlock the door, and remove my coat as I enter the house.

"Hi Daddy." Jennie greeted, taking the coat from my hand.

"Hello there Kitten." I pull her neck and give her a kiss, I wrap my arms around her waist, she automatically embrace me and deepen the kiss. I was about to kiss her neck when she pushed me a little.

"Later, let's have dinner first." she said with a smirk on her lips.

"How about I have you first before dinner?" I tighten my hold on her waist and trail a sloppy kiss on her neck, I miss this.

Jennie hug me back "Hmm, come on now, I cook your favorite, let's eat first." she suggest and pull me closer to her face. "So I can have a lot of energy to pleasure you Daddy/" She whisper, and as if it is not enough, she blew air into my ear that cause goosebumps on my nape, before she move away from me. "Come on, I'm starving already" she said with her cute baby voice, which she knows I can't resist.

I laugh and release her from my grip completely "Alright, but better be prepared for a long night Kitten." I said and kiss her cheek. She handed me my slipper and hang my coat on the coat rack.

"I'll just set the table" she said and kiss me on the lips.

While we're eating, we talked about the message she wants to convey through her song and how she's excited to present it to the world. I love it when she's like this, her eyes shines with passion and dedication. I also inform her about the things I did for the last couple of weeks that I haven't been seeing her, although she already know about it, she still want to hear it personally.

"Let me handle the dishes Kitten, take a shower and I want to see you naked and ready for me." I said, and give her a kiss on her mouth. I can't wait to fuck her to oblivion.

"Alrighty, I'll wait for you then." she cupped my cheeks and kiss them both before she went upstairs.

I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

I'm aware Jennie has feelings for me, she treats me like I am the most important person in her life, that's why her house is full of personal things she bought for me to use whenever I choose to stay here. I refuse at first cause I don't want her to get too attached with me.

But she's persistent in the end I just let her. Besides I like the warm feeling I get when she does things like that. I like it when she cares for me and when she makes me feel I'm her priority despite her busy schedule. I've never seen her eyes getting tired of me, she accepts whatever I can only offer to her. So in return I decided to be faithful in fucking her. I never had sex with other woman since I realised her feelings towards me.

As much as I want to love her back. I can't, I don't know why I can't bring myself to do that. I hate it when I see her sad eye because she can't have the reaction she wished to get from me. So I am doing everything I can to be her best Sugar Daddy, providing all the things she needs, negotiations I made to make her comfortable in her job, actions I am taking in order to protect her in any malicious issues or act that the media loves to feed the public.

I'm willing to do anything I can, for her to keep that same intensity on her passion. Aside from her feelings with me, music and performing keeps her going and it makes her happy, and that's what I want for her.

I went upstairs, and there she is, my beautiful Sugar Baby laying on the bed naked with a smile on her face with her seductive feline cat eyes.

"Hi Daddy." She greeted with a low sultry voice.

________

AN:

To whoever come across this story. I just want to let you know that this is my first time writing, so excuse my grammar and typographical errors along the way.

Thank you and love yourself a little more each day.