20 - Strike

Lisa

We arrived at the Phoenix Ent. building after an hour drive. Once we entered the premise all eyes on us, disbelief and confusion as to why the Korea's IT girl is here with me. I smirk and snake my arm around her shoulder, Jennie was a bit startled but eventually relaxed to my touch. She gave me her trademark gummy smile as we walked to my office.

"This is crazy, hon. Your office looks so good and the building has warm vibes." Jennie complimented still roaming her eyes around the place.

The interior of the building was far from YG. There was an allotted budget for each employee to decorate their own workspace. It is for them to be inspired and at ease when their working.

"I'm glad you like it. You can also have your own space here." I suggest and came closer to her after I placed my bag at the table. I put my one arm on her shoulder then the other one on her hips, then I kiss her fluppy cheek.

"Uhuk!" Our moment was interrupted by none other than Jisoo together with Chaeyoung again.

"Pay up, love." Jisoo said her hand extended to the face of her girlfriend.

"The hell, are you betting on us?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's just for fun, don't be a killjoy." Jisoo said as if it is just normal.

I wanted to talk back, but I figure it is best to just let her be. As I observed she's the type of person who always wants to have the last say in every banter.

I heard Chaeyoung groan, while handing money to her partner. I just shook my head with them. The pair excuse themselves to start the day and for Jisoo to get her ass at The Black Label.

I guide Jennie to my private room at my office.

"Just tell me when your bored or you need something, okay?" I said standing up from the standard bed.

"Honey, I'm okay here, go there and work. " She said pushing my butt while laughing. I chuckled at her being childish.

"Are you sure?" I heard her playfully groan, faking an annoyance.

"Alright, if you could just bring a mini keyboard and a guitar for me. I'll be good."

"I let Rosé hand them to you." I said and I marched towards the door. If I'm being honest, I would rather spend time with her, but I know she won't like it and it may lead to her stopping this visit.

"I love you, honey." She yelled when I was about to close the door of the room. I chuckled and shook my head.

I instructed my secretary to hand the things Jennie requested. I start my day going through all the emails, reading some reliable articles about the trends of the industry and signing documents.

I felt my back hurt a bit, so I stopped for a moment, removing my specs and standing up to do a little stretching. The door opened, a guy with the instruments Jennie requested together with Chaeyoung.

"Hi Lis, these are the instruments unnie asked." Chaeng cheerfully said. I just nodded and sat down again.

The guy went out, I mumbled a small thanks before he left. It took a couple of minutes for Chaeyoung to go out with the wide smile on her face.

"You seem, too happy today." I said, she grinned more making her eyes squint into thin lines.

"It's just that somehow everything is falling into place." She explained stopping at the front of my table. I smiled, yeah it feels like it, even though there are still things that need to be done for Mr. Yang.

"Is there anything you need?" The blonde asked politely.

"Just order food at Jennie's favourite restaurant." I said and focused again on my laptop. I noticed Chaeyoung hasn't moved yet. So I looked at her and she was smiling hesitantly.