19 - It's private (M)

Lisa

"Ahh hold on." Jennie pants and grip my ass once I'm fully inside her, I let her adjust to my penetration. After a while she taps me indicating for me to go on. I plant butterfly kisses to her face and I started to thrust slowly feeling her walls clenching my cock.

"I miss you." I peck her lips once, twice and more til Jennie cupped my face to an intense make out which makes me want her more.

"Show me, Daddy." She seductively said and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I put my arms on her legs spreading them wider to give me more access to her pussy.

I pulled out my cock till it's just the tip was inside and slammed it back into her in one swift thrust, earning a loud moan from my beautiful woman.

"You feel so good around me, honey." I said and started to pick up the phase, her body felt so warm and it gave me more pleasure when she clenched and unclenched in each thrust.

"Harder, fuck me harder." Jennie said almost screaming, it fuels me seeing her parted lips, eyes close in pleasure. I pound her harder, filling her up deeply. I detached to her embrace and latch my mouth to her right breast, sucking her hard and giving her nipple a little bite. I angle each thrust and successfully hit her sweet spot.

I groan feeling Jennie's nails digging on my back.

"You like that, Baby?"

Jennie didn't respond, her eyes rolled back. I stop teasing her a little.

"P-please don't stop." She whimpered, putting her hands on my shoulder.

"I. asked. you. a. question." I growled, punctuating each word with powerful thrust which made Jennie's lip form a silent O.

"Y-yes, Daddy, please don't stop." She begged. I grinned widely, I held her hands trapping them above her head and pick up the phase again, going deeper in each thrust. I grunt feeling her walls tighten around my dick. It's getting hard to go inside as Jennie is getting closer but I keep on going and keep on hitting her g-spot.

"Ahh, Lisa." She whined trying to free her hands from my hold. Our sweaty bodies make slapping noise every time my balls go deep into her. Jennie wrapped her legs around my hips and her wall squeezed my cock so good and after a couple of hard thrust she came undone, with a loud piercing scream. I groan at the warm feeling of her juice coating my cock, I release her trembling hand and tried to hold it a little longer. I want more.

Jennie gets the cue, and when gathers her strength from an earth shattering orgasm. She flipped our position without removing my cock inside her. She's now on top of me.

She leaned down on me. "Let me handle this." She whispers, moving her pussy a little and licks my ear, her eyes are full of lust.

"You're so hot, Baby." I compliment her, I adjust my position to reach for her boobs. She started moving slowly, deeply while looking straight into my eyes.

Jennie goes faster and her boobs bounce as she bucks her hips. I sat down and held her waist pulling her closer, I captured her left boobs and suck it harsly. She moaned and threw her head back, with the clenching of her pussy the pressure down there is about to snap. I pump my dick into her faster, meeting her pussy. Our moans join with the sound of the slapping noise.

"Y-you ride me so good, Baby." I praise her and go faster than I could ever be, shutting my eyes, and feeling the pressure being released.

"Ahh Jennieee!." I screamed pushing Jennie with my body falling on top of her, shooting my loads into her and the feeling of Jennie's warm juice milking my cock. My face buried on the crook of her neck, she held me while I quiver coming to the heights of my orgams.

After a couple of minutes, I trail kisses from her neck, to her jaw til I reach her soft luscious lips. We make out and enjoy the feeling of our closeness.

"Well, good morning, my love." She playfully said when we pulled out to our kiss.

I chuckled.

"Good morning, indeed."

________

"Morning Rosie." I greeted when I saw my secretary making coffee for everyone.

"Wow, look at that. Someone is in good mood." The blonde tease with a singy song voice. I rolled my eyes to her.

"Of course, she got some lovin." Jisoo pops out coming from the living room. Helping her girlfriend to bring the coffee to the dining area.

"Shut it." I hissed.

I heard my Kitten giggle. I glanced at her and she put her arms around my waist. I smiled automatically seeing her looking up and since I am taller than her. It gives me a good view of her beautiful face and of course her inviting lips. I peck her lips making it linger a little longer than usual.

"Ughh." I heard Jisoo making a gagging noise. I look at their direction glaring at the pair. Once we are alone in the kitchen Jennie cupped my face to focus on her.

"Go with them for a minute, I'll make breakfast." She said.

"Nooo." I said and pout, trying to look cute and shit just for this lady to smile. She giggle and that make me smile too. After a while, she lower her gaze and play with the hem of my shirt.

"Lis?" She asked, my brows knitted to the sudden shift of her mood.

"C'mon tell me Kitten, what it is?" I cupped the side of her face and give her a reassuring smiled to encourage her to say whatever on her mind.

"Can I come to your office?" Jennie asked looking at me hesitantly. I was taken aback, this is the first time she asked something like this. It's just that something I did not expect.

"No?" She asked frowning a little when I was unable to answer her.

"What? I mean yes of course you can. It's just this is the first time you've asked something like this, honey." I explained and rub her back.

"Really? Yayyyy!" Her eyes twinkled, and it makes her look more beautiful. She does this weird cute dance while heading to the fridge.

This is new and something worthwhile to think and consider, the majority of the people in the industry knows about us, her being my Sugar Baby. Not romantically involved.

"Hon?" I called her while leaning at the counter looking at her. She hmm in response but doesn't glance at me, her attention is on the ingredients. I did not speak to get her attention, then she stop and look at me.

"What is it?" She asked, her brows perked up.

"I just want to know if you want us to be seen in public or keep our relationship a secret?" I carefully asked. It just got me thinking because obviously I wanted people to know that she's out of the market but it is also too risky for her career, plus South Korea is not that ready for this kind of relationship.

"I don't mind being seen with you in public, being sweet and all. But I don't want to put ourselves in there telling the world that you and I are together. Do I make sense?" She explained and as if asking herself, brows knitted. I think a got lost in her explanation.

"...Okay sorry to confuse you. What I mean is that I want us to be private, like Chaeyoung and Jisoo. They don't deny their relationship but they don't shout it to the world just for the public to know." Jennie explained and continued to prepare the things she needs to cook for our breakfast.

I come closer to her back and hug her. I peek at her face and I was right, she's blushing.

"I would like that too. It's just for you and me and the important people in our lives." I sincerely said.

AN:

Hi, sorry for the short update and if there's is any grammatical or typo error, kindly let me know. And again thank you for supporting my story.