10 - Terms and Conditions

Lisa

I was woken up by the snooze of my phone, Jennie moved away from my body and settle herself on the other side of the bed. I lazily reached for my phone and stop the snooze. I should be moving to prepare for work.

But having Jennie's warmth figure sleeping beside me after an eventful evening is so inviting to stay. So I sent a message to my secretary informing her to take a day off also, after handing me the information I need. I scoot over to Jennie's side and pull her a little putting my arm on her waist and nuzzling her scent.

"Hmm, you're not going to work?" She groggily asked and faced me, her eyes are half open.

She's so beautiful with her bare face. I couldn't get enough of her. I give her a peck and hug her tightly. She giggled and put her face on my chest.

"No, I want to spend more time with you Baby. You don't have any plans for today right?"

The red tint on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed. She gave me a soft kiss on my shoulder. I can't help but smile with her sweet gesture.

"Yup I'm free today, you sure you're not getting sick of me?"

"Of course not, I love being with you."

Her eyes are twinkling, she looks happy and so beautiful. Now I regret taking these kinds of mornings for granted whenever we spend the night. I grab her neck and smash our lips, she responded immediately with the same intensity. I can feel my morning wood getting stiffer and Jennie's hand going in that direction. I stop her before I lost it.

She breaks the kiss with a confused look on her face.

"I knew you were still sore and tired from last night. I want you to rest first, Kitten."

She gave me a soft smile and kissed my cheeks instead and embraced me tightly.

"It's still early, let's grab some more sleep, Baby." I said

She just nodded and buried her face on my chest. After a couple of minutes we fall asleep again.

________

We just ordered food for lunch, all Jennie's favourite. I specifically told her that I want to see her eat a lot cause her slim figure starts to bother me. After lunch we settle in the movie room, our bodies snuggled while Jennie is flipping through Netflix.

"Have you checked your social media accounts?" After Dispatch released the so-called scandal, she's been trending and the majority of the comments are negative.

"Yes, but I did not go through them." She said, her relaxed expression changed into a sad one. I know it still affects her, and it pains me seeing her like this.

"We'll pull through this Baby." I said and kissed her temple. She smile and snuggled closer to me.

"I love this Lisa." All of a sudden she blurted out. I furrowed my brows as I got confused on which she's trying to point out.

Jennie looked at me "I mean, I have you now to support me going through this."

"Heyy, I'm always with you." I complained, cause I never left her especially at this kind of moment. I've been dealing with a publicist and talking to people to block any malicious content about her. Which reminds me to set up an appointment with people to fix this messed.

She giggled and cupped my face, then I felt her lips on mine. I close my eyes and savour the cherry taste of her lips. Every time we kissed now felt different, it was more meaningful. I am falling for Jennie Kim, my lovely Sugar Baby, and the fear is slowly fading away, despite the situation we are in. It excites me, thinking of our future together as a couple. She pulls away, as the air becomes a problem. But I keep her close to my body. I love the warmth coming from it.