8 - Media Play (II) - (M)

AN: Smut ahead, please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable.

Lisa

I miss her lips, I cup the side of her face to deepen the kiss, our tongue dance with sensual rhythm, Jennie moans in my mouth. As our kiss gets heated and I can feel the bulge on my pants begging to be released. I gather all my strength to push her a little.

"What's the matter?" Her eyes still dazed, we're both panting.

"We need to talk, Jen."

I feel her muscle tense up. I rub my hand on her lower back.

"Hey" I peck her on the lips. "We'll just talk, I'm not mad." I assured her.

After talking to Ms. Park, I understand that my sweet Jennie was just caught in the situation.

We end up sitting side by side in the living room, with coffee for me and choco for Jennie. I put my arm on her shoulder and pulled her closer on my body. She looks at me with worried eyes. I kiss her lips tenderly to make her at ease. She breathes out into our kiss, I feel her body loosen up a bit, so I pull away before it will lead into something.

"I know about the media play, and I just found out that you went to Paris." I said calmly, but deep inside me, the rage is starting to rise up thinking that she was with a guy during those days that she neglects me.

"I'm sorry, Lisa." She said and looked down.

I lifted her chin to look her in the eye.

"You should know, I need more than that Kitten." I rub her cheek with my thumb.

"You've been honest with me, what made it change now?"

I need to know her side, even if I already have an idea I want to hear it. To silence my mind from overthinking, I want to believe that this is not an indication that she is getting tired of me, that those dull eyes staring back at me are just from pressure out of the situation.

Suddenly, I feel the back of my hand get wet from her tears.

Why are you crying my Kitten?

"Baby, please tell me everything I need to know." I encourage her as I pull her closer to make her sit on my lap. I hold her hand to stop her from covering her face. She buried her face on the crook of my neck and put her arms loosely around my shoulder.

I let her calm down first while I'm making circles on her back. After a couple of minutes, her muscles relax and she pulls away and tries to look at me, but then lowers her gaze.

"I really didn't want to do that publicity stunt." She said, I just hold her hand and wait for her to continue.

"But Mr. Yang talked to me before my performance."

Just hearing his name makes my blood boil. I'm trying real hard to control myself not to hurt that snake.

"... He said that if I didn't do it, he will make sure that no other record label will accept me and Jisoo."

"What the - and you believe him?" My voice raise a little from disbelief. I mean does it ever occur to her that I will not let that happen.

"I know that you will protect me, but what about Jisoo. I can't let that happen to her." She reasoned out and her tears fell down again on her cheeks.

"Baby, you know I will help her if you ask me too right?" I said, while I'm wiping her tears. She holds my hand and kisses it as another set of tears fall down.

"Please stop crying." I plead, it pains me seeing her like this. I should do better and never see her like this again.

Silence.