30 - Let the game begin

Jisoo

I checked my appearance once again in the mirror. I was busy fixing my hair when a pair of hands embraced me from behind. Smile crept into my face.

"You look good, love." Chaeyoung kissed my cheek and looked at the mirror, our gaze met and we both giggled.

"Well, what can I say I have a beautiful girlfriend and a very promising career." I turn to face her, since she's taller than me I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her closer til our lips meet. She hmmm into our kiss and holds me tighter. I nibbled her soft lips and let myself lose, as our kiss started to get heated Chaeyoung pulled away. I groan in response because why? Just why?

She giggled and cupped both of my cheeks. "Let's continue this when you get back, love. Our job need our asses." Chaeyoung squeezed my cheeks and gave me a peck. I signed.

"Alright, I'll call you later." I said and quickly kissed her. We get ourselves settled. Chaeyoung will drive alone because Lisa's driver was here to fetch me to get my ass to the place I should be.

Last week we catch up with Lisa and Jennie to fill us with details about what is happening and where we are in terms of execution of our plan. I'm so glad seeing the fire in Lisa's eyes back and dedication to put an end to this mess.

Now that we are well informed. I'll admit I'm scared for all of us. I've never been afraid of anything even being scolded by the higher ups or getting all the nastiness with them doesn't bother me, but getting to know Lisa changed that. It opens my eyes to see clearly on how the industry really works.

It is dark and very lonely road which make it easy for idols to get lost along the way. After our talk Lisa approached me and informed me that she will be promoting me as her right hand man. Telling me that I deserved it because I successfully reduced the numbers of victims from Mr. Yang's wicked business and of course handled my position beyond her expectation.

After thinking it thoroughly and discussing it with my girlfriend I finally accepted Lisa's offer thinking I could help in a way I know how. It's a win-win situation actually because the more I discover the wheels of this business the more my passion burns in my chest to provide a place where talents and hard work is all that matter for the aspiring idols and the rest will be in our hands.

Today, I will be attending this training Lisa arranged for me. As I travel to the location I recall the days where the three of us are still trainees. Remembering it all especially the face of Chaeyoung and Jennie during hard times makes my heart soared to make this work. I know I can do it.

________

Lisa

"Breaking News: Harvey Weinstein was heading to prison. Guilty of criminal sexual assault and multiple charges including supplying ecstasy and other heavy drugs overseas was now convicted of lifetime imprisonment without parole."

I smirk upon hearing the news together with my team and of course Jennie here at the secret room of Phoenix. It's been four months of work to get this lousy old man behind bars and make sure no doors to run from.

"Finally, I can sleep in peace for tonight." Chaeyoung blurted out dramatically holding the side of her forehead to add more effect to her outburst.

Jackson snorted. "As if you're the one who's been out there doing the dirty work." He playfully teased Chaeyoung which earned him a deadly glare from my secretary.

"You know, I act as the glue to make all the pieces come together and make this all happen right?" Chaeyoung sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.