Slowly she breathed in, and a harsh glare fell on her face. "You know what, I think it is about time we got rid of that pink toad." Rosalie whispered. "My exams are done, and I have a high feeling we should give everyone a show." She said a sadistic grin growing on her face.

The twins looked to her and a similar grin rose onto their own faces. "Let's have some fun," they hissed.

Tom shook his head before walking out with Rosalie next to him, her head held high as the twins went the opposite direction to them. "Hey, don't go to the Astronomy Tower for a bit." George whispered. Rosalie was quick to tell Tom as they both made their way to the Great Hall.

The twins all but watched as Umbridge and Filch race around the corner and stop dead. There is a Dragon made of Fireworks sweeping through the hallway. Umbridge draws her wand and tries to stop it. The spell explodes harmless against the firework dragon, and it splits into a dozen dragons which fly down different corridors.

The two adults break into a run after the closest one and vanish down a hallway. Fred and George step out from behind a statue, laughing.

"That was worth it!" Fred cries happily. The two's eyes widen in shock seeing Filch step out from around the corner, grinning evilly.

"I've got you now!" Filch cries. Fred and George smirk letting the man get closer and closer before the two vamp speed to be behind the man.

"You sure about that," George says with a smirk on his face. Filch turns around in shock. The twins smirk as Umbridge appears.

The two boys laugh before running away at a normal speed, which felt very slow to them. As they run down the hallway, they spot Draco and the Inquisitional Squad come around the corner ahead. Fred and George peel around, returning the way they had come, but now the two adults block them.

All of them close in on the twins. Fred nods his head to George. George pulls a nasty-looking device from his pocket and drops it on the floor with a laugh. It explodes in a flash of light. Everyone covers their eyes as the twins jump to the other side. When the light clears, there is a huge swamp in the middle of the hall and the Weasley's standing well beyond Umbridge and the Squad.

"Thank you for playing, one and all!" Fred cheers.

"And now, we've got to go! Our Lady and Lord await us!" George laughs. The two vanishing down the hallway.

Fred and George quickly find Tom and Rosalie, before bowing to their Lord and Lady. All around them is the Inquisitional Squad members all closing in on them. Rosalie smiles sweetly at all of them, some looking away with grimaces on their faces. They felt horrid.

Behind the four, students and teachers pour into the entry hall. Beaming, and not appearing the least bit afraid, Fred and George stand and wave to people in the crowd.

"So, turning a hallway into a swamp is funny, is it?" Umbridge questions, glaring at the four.

"I find it quite amusing." Rosalie says with a shrug.

"Fairly amusing, yeah." Fred states.

Umbridge glares at them, her eyes filling with a look of darkness. "Well, now you're going to learn what happen to wrongdoers in my school." Umbridge states. From behind her Filch pulls out a long evil-looking black whip, a smile on his old worn face.

Rosalie looks to the whip unbothered. "This school was never your school. It is not even Dumbledore's." Rosalie states with a long sigh after. "The school belongs to those who have the blood of the founders in their veins. And my dear Lord is part of the Slytherin line, and that means, he owns part of the school. And I must confess Hogwarts is rather protective of me, seeing as I have been feeding her my magic," Rosalie stated as she left Tom's side and approached the two adults.

"You will be punished for what you have done!" Umbridge screeches. Rosalie's eyes narrow.

"Now, now, now!" Rosalie yells losing her patience with the woman. She cracks her neck as everyone in the hall watches. "I don't think we will be punished." She growls. "You wanna know how I know, because I am a myth, I am a legend, but I am the baddest bitch of all." Rosalie growls, her eyes glowing gold as she snarls loudly.

Everyone screams in fright as they see a monster in front of them, the twins coming from behind her and snarling next to her. Their eyes a burning red, the veins on their faces.

"See I'm not the biological daughter of James Potter, I am the daughter of the Original Hybrid. Niklaus Mikaelson!" Rosalie shouts. Laughing as the twins grab shove Umbridge away from her. "And nothing can stop us!" She laughed manically. "I am not only a witch, but I am a vampire and werewolf!"

Umbridge stands frozen looking at the young girl. "You're a monster!" She shrieks.

Rosalie pouts as the hall empties of other students. "That really hurts my feelings." She said sadly. "I'm not a monster am I Tom?" Rosalie questions her love.

Tom walks forward as he takes her face in his hands, his fingers caressing the veins on her face, as the twins stalk the hall growling at those who stayed to watch. "You're no monster," Tom whispered, leaning forward, and kissing her on the lips, her fangs slicing his lips.

Rosalie moaned tasting Tom's blood. The boys moving away as she swiped her tongue over her lips and then licking the dribble of blood off his face. "You taste so divine," she whispered. 

"You'll taste better." Tom growls lowly. His eyes shinning with promise, Rosalie grinned getting even more excited for their wedding, especially what comes after.

Rosalie looks to see McGonagall looking down at her, not with disgust but as though she knew. "I think we've outstayed our welcome my love," Rosalie says turning to Tom. "I mean I do have a wedding dress to try on." Rosalie stated with a smile.

Tom smirked before using the Accio spell and all their belongings came hurtling towards them. All their trunks and animals now resting in front of them. Shrinking their trunks down, they each grabbed their brooms and stood in front of those who stayed.

"Be sure to visit us at our new premises on Diagon Alley!" Fred and George called their eyes going back to normal.

"And be sure to be careful, you don't know what goes bump in the night." Rosalie purred, the great doors opening. "Bye, bye for now, I'll be sure to see you all next year." Rosalie grinned laughing as they flew out and into the sky.

"That went well." Tom stated as they left the school behind them, all laughing loudly.

"To the end and forever, boys!" Rosalie shouted as they disappeared into the clouds.