twenty three

december 24- christmas eve "eve" aka the day before christmas eve
nini
"i'm having this big christmas party and everyone's invited. nini and ricky bring some of your celebrity friends." ej says. it's his christmas tradition.
"for your information, you guys are the only real friends i have. but i can ask charlie if she wants to go." i say. of course that probably means she's bringing jacob. jacob and i are cool. tate and jacob have been talking recently and i think they're going somewhere.
"okay cool." ej says.
"ej. your mom and dad are gonna be there so don't get to waisted." ashlyn says
"right, i forgot about that." ej says.
"i've gotta go meet jacob." tate says standing up.
"oOoOoOoOoO!" we all say.
"shut up. bye guys."
"bye!" we all say as tate leaves.
"ej and i have to go start setting up for tomorrow."
"awww."
"come on."
"bye guys." gina says and she and ej leave. that leaves ricky, kourt, mylie, charlotte, zoey and i. (seb and carlos went on a christmas trip with their family's.)
"ricky and i will go get our coffees." i say as ricky and i stand up and walk to the counter and wait for our coffees.
"so, what did you get me for christmas?" he asks with a smirk on his face.
"i'm not telling you." i smirk back. he pouts.
"well i'm not telling you your present." we start to get closer.
"yeah?"
"yeah." our lips touch.
"hey can you guys stop sucking each other's faces off and give us our coffees?" i hear mylie yell from the table. ricky starts to pull away but i don't let him. "i'll just come get them. you animals." ricky and i pull away from each other and walk to the table with mylie. she has our coffees.
"you guys are gross." zoey says.
"i second that." charlotte says.
"fine. we'll take out coffees and leave." ricky says acting annoyed.
"yeah." i say going alone with it. i grab our coffees and we walk to rickys car.
"can i show you this song i found?" he says.
"ooo yes!"
"okay. we'll go to my house."
"alright."
i grab the aux and turn on my taylor swift playlist. ricky and i sing along to the songs.

 ricky and i sing along to the songs