one

nini
ashlyn, seb, carlos, ricky, gina, kourtney, ej, mylie and i where hanging out in our usual hang out spot. the cafe down the street from my house. ricky and i were in this weird situation. we are friends but we've kissed and had feelings for each other. but we decided to put that all behind us because we didn't want to ruin our friendship.

"nini, where'd you get those shoes? i love them!" mylie asks. 

"i think one of my aunts gave them to me." i answer. "i don't know where she got them." i was wearing these white vans with blue butterfly's on them.

"guys i have to go. my mom has been blowing up my phone." gina says looking at her phone and getting out of her chair.

"awww. bye babe, we'll see you at tomorrow." mylie says hugging gina. 

"bye!" we all say as gina pushes the door open and waves to us from the other side of the window.

i look over at ricky and daydream about him. i still have feelings for him. hopefully its not that obvious. 

he looks over at me and i look at my phone pretending i was not just staring at him like a creep.

it was silent at our table for about 50 seconds but then my favorite song came on. you belong to me by taylor swift. i absolutely love this song.

i get up singing a long with the song and mylie and kourtney get up with me. the boys watch and laugh at us. seb gets up and sings along too.

ricky
i couldn't help but watch nini being her dorky self.

when the song ends nini and the others come back to the table and sit down.

"i love that song." nini says out of breath.

"oh really i couldn't tell by the million times you've played that song." carlos says. 

"nobody asked you cArLoS." nini says sipping her drink. "oh my god. i have to go. i totally forgot i have so much homework to do. can someone drive me?" 

"i would but i don't want to." ej says. nini sticks her tongue out at ej.

"i'll drive you." i say. she smiles and says, "okay, let's go."

"cool." i say.

"bye guys. i'll text you guys later." nini says as we walk out of the door. they all wave at us through the window.

nini
when i get home, i lay on my bed and pull out my songwriting book. i didn't actually have homework. i had an idea for my song i'm writing. it's called apocalyptic crush. it's... based on my crush on ricky. i had been writing this song for months, but it was almost done.

i finished writing the song about 2 hours later. i decided to record it and post it on instagram.

 i decided to record it and post it on instagram