thirteen

ricky

i was waiting for the right time to tell nini what happened last night.

flashback to last night

it was about 11:08 pm. i couldn't sleep so i decided to go out for a late night drive to clear my head. but i didn't go back to ninis house. i went back home.

when i got home, my mom was there waiting for me. 

"ricky! where have you been?! i was worried sick." she says.

"i was at nini's house." i say.

"nini?" 

"my girlfriend."

"oh."

"look mom. i'm not really thrilled that you're getting married. but if you want to and it makes you happy, that's all that really matters." i say painfully.

"i'm glad you feel that way."

"are you gonna stay in chicago?" if i'm being honest, i missed my mom. 

"actually we're moving back here."

"with todd?"

"with todd." ew. tOdD. 

"oh. okay."

"well you better go get some sleep. good night ricky." she hugs me. this time i hug her back.
"good night mom."

end of flashback

i seen nini in the hall. that was when i was definitely going to tell her.

"hey." i say.

"hey."

"sorry i left last night. i went back home and talked to my mom."

"it's okay. just wish you had told me."

i told her what happened. she was really understanding. anyways off to my next class.

jacob

saylor was dead to me. i haven't talked to her since lunch. i plan on keeping it that way. she cheated with my best friend. nate. anyways, i was just really pissed.

(a/n here's a little back story for jacob. jacob is a junior. he and saylor dated for almost 2 years. they were close friends before. jacob had real feelings for her. he thought they were endgame. everyone knew that saylor was cheating on jacob. he didn't want to believe it because he was blinded by "love." anyways, jacobs parents are always super busy and jacob feels like he's a disappointment to them because they're both really successful doctors. his older sister (on his dads side), marie are incredibly close. he goes to her for everything. marie is basically his lifelong best friend.)

school had ended. i seen sylor as i was walking outside. i ignored her and just road my skateboard home.

gina

i honestly feel bad for jacob. i mean i know he had real feelings for saylor. and she's hard to get over. guys are always falling for girls like her. i've never told anyone this but i've always had this small little crush on jacob. tell anyone and trust me, you'll regret you were ever born.

nini, ricky, ej, mylie and i went to the skatepark to watch the boys. nini, mylie and i were sitting on the stairs to the entrance watching ej and ricky. 

"i'm hungry." i say.

"gin, you're always hungry." nini says. i stick my tongue out at her.

"excuse me." some guys says behind me.

"oh sorry." i say standing up and moving out of the way. he walks down the stairs and stops.

"thanks. oh hey nini." it's jacob.

"hey." nini says. "jacob this is mylie and-" nini starts to say, but jacob cuts her off.

"gina. right?" jacob says looking me right in the eyes. i tried my hardest not to blush.

"yeah." holy crap. he knows my name. not like it's a big deal.

"what are you guys doing here?" jacob says.

"we're just talking here while ej and ricky are skateboarding." mylie says. 

"alright cool. i'll catch you guys later." he says skateboarding away.

"gina has a crush!" mylie says in a singy songy way.

"shut up! tell anyone and i'll kill you." i say.

"okay, okay. i'm sorry." mylie says.

(sorry this is so short. but anyways we got some new charactersssss.)

lemme give y'all saylor backstory

lemme give y'all saylor backstory. so basically, she's this super hot, super popular blonde girl that all the guys like. but nobody knows what goes on at home. her mom left her and her dad isn't really the best. he yells at her for no reason and he's super abusive. jacob used to be there for her when she wanted to get away but now he wants nothing to do with her. so now she stays with her cousin charlie fly.

 so now she stays with her cousin charlie fly

i'll give her backstory in the next chapter.