twenty one

nini
ricky had moved the last box inside. the house was pretty nice actually. there were 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. a kitchen and a living room. it's a 2 story house. the house is about 35 minutes away from rickys.
"so, do you like the house?" rickys mom asks.
"yeah. actually it's really nice." ricky says.
"well me and your dad still have to work out how the living situation is gonna work but we'll figure it out."
"thanks for helping us out." todd says to us. ricky looks at me and i look back at him sternly.
"you're welcome." ricky says not making eye contact with todd.

ricky and i say our goodbyes and ricky drives us back to his house. i get out of rickys car and get in mine. i drive home.
"hey moms." i say going inside.
"hey sweetie." mama c says.
"so rickys going to shoot a music video for his song and he said i could go as long as you say it's okay. we would leave today and come back before monday."
"that's fine with us." mama d says.
"thanks moms." i say running ups to pack my stuff. i'm not used to having gina at my house so i kinda forgot she was here.
"hey." gina said at my doorway.
"hey."
"ej and i are going with you btw."
"okay cool. are you already packed?"
"yup. need help?"
"yes." gina comes in and helps me pack. i don't need much because it's only like one day but you never know what could happen.

we spent about an hour and a half packing. i texted ricky to tell him i was ready.

 i texted ricky to tell him i was ready

gina and i get into rickys car and ejs already in the backseat

"hi.?" i say.
"oh i forgot to tell you ej and gina are coming with us."
"gina already told me. where are we even going?"
"atlanta."
"isn't that like 3 hours away?"
"yeah. we'll make it there by like 6:30. let's go." ricky starts driving to the airport.

ricky
we were boarding the plane. ej and gina weren't sitting with nini and i but we were sitting in the same row. i don't like flying. don't tell anyone this but it scares the hell out of me. the last time i flew was when i was 9 years old. i hated it then too.

nini and i put our seatbelts on. the flight attendants gave us the usual "what to do when something happens" presentation. when they finished, the pilots told us that we were clear for take off and the plane started moving. nini noticed i was tense so she held my hand and put her head on my shoulder which calmed me down a little. the plane started moving faster and before i knew it we were in the air.
"you okay, bubs?" nini asks.
"y-yeah i-i'm f-fine." i reply sort of lying.
"you sure."
"no. i hate flying."
"you'll be fine." she shoots me a sincere smile and kisses me.

nini
i tried to comfort ricky but he was still tense. the flight attendant offered us some snacks. of course ricky took like 5.

we decided to watch a movie on the little tv in front of us. we picked mean girls because ricky had never seen it. he was pretty interested in it. i don't know if i should be concerned or not.

+

there was about and 45 minutes left of the plane ride. it was like 5:08. ej and gina were having a pretty good time. they were laughing and watching movies. they were adorable. don't get me wrong gina still insults ej but she really, really likes him. i'm so happy for her.

+

30 minutes passed. there was about 15 minutes left of the flight. ricky was asleep and the plane was landing soon. it was about 5:53 pm. i was starving. i don't think i ate lunch.
"please turn your phone off and put your seatbelts on. we are about to land. thank you for riding with southwest airlines. we hope you enjoyed your flight." the pilot says. i think about what we're gonna do in atlanta. we're only staying for a day but there's a lot to do.

as i was deep in my thoughts, i looked outside the window and noticed we were landing. when we hit the ground it made the whole plane shake which made ricky wake up and grab my hand.
"it's okay bubs. it's just turbulence. we just landed." i say. he nods.

the plane stops moving and everyone stands up and starts grabbing their things. we start walking off the plane. its about to be dark so we try and walk quickly. there's a rickys says there a car waiting at the front of the airport for us.

+

we get to the hotel. it's actually really big. we're staying at the marriott. brings back memories. if you know what i mean. anyways, we check in and walk to out hotels. ricky and i are staying in a room and gina and ej are staying in the same room. we say our good nights and go to our rooms.

i text my moms and tell them that we landed and we're at the hotel. ricky and i go downstairs and get dinner. we both get burgers and ricky gets apple juice. he asks if there's jello but there isn't. we walk back upstairs and eat. we finish eating and it's about 7:00.
"i love you." ricky says looking me in my eyes.
"i love you too." i say smiling. he walks over to me and kisses me. he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. i feel like i know where this is going. we continue kissing and it get more intense. i sit down on the bed and he takes his shirt off. yup definitely where i thought it was going.