fourteen

btw rickys mom and her family are packing up their house.

nini

ricky and ej where tired so we decided to go to our favorite diner. we haven't been here in a while. we decided to invite jacob. he seemed pretty down since lunch. 

"hey, haven't seen you guys in a while. and congrats nini and ricky." nicky, the waiter says.

"thanks." ricky and i say.

"well you guys having your usuals?"

"yup." mylie says.

"and how about you?" nicky says to jacob.

"i'll have whatever ginas having having." jacob says.

"okay, cool. i'll have your drinks right out." nicky says. she walks away to get out drinks.

"ow!" ej yells. "why did you pinch me?"

"what? you're just so pinchable." gina says.

"you guys must come here a lot." jacob says.

"well we used to but we haven't been here in a while." i say.

+

+

we hang out for an hour and i realize that i need a dress for friday. i didn't want to go alone so i dragged gina and mylie with me.
"mylie, gina, we gotta go." i say standing up and pulling them out of their seats.
"why?" gina says.
"i'll tell you in the car." i say as they get up.
"don't ask questions gina." mylie says bringing gina to the car. i decided to drive today.
"bye babe." i say leaning over to ricky and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.
"bye."
i walk out the diner and go to my car. when i get in gina and mylie are yelling at me.
"guys i'm sorry. i needed a dress for the dance." i say starting the car and driving off.
"oh. why didn't you just say so?" mylie says.
"because i wanna surprise ricky." i say.
"okay stop talking and turn on taylor swift." gina says. i smile and turn on bad blood. everyone sings along to the song as i drive to the mall.

 everyone sings along to the song as i drive to the mall

"nini, just pick one. we've been here forever." gina says. we've been at the mall for about an hour and a half. i still don't have a dress. the theme was winter colors. (whatever that means.) but i think i like one. i had a one more in mind but i think it would look much better on gina.