twelve

nini

ricky had stayed at my house because he didn't want to be around his mom. well i guess he didn't stay. when i woke up he was gone. i literally looked everywhere for him. i guess i'll just have to see him at school. i got dressed and i drove myself to school.

i was wearing the shirt that ricky let me wear the night of the party

i was wearing the shirt that ricky let me wear the night of the party. i got out of the car and i seen ricky waiting for me at the front of the school. while i was walking to him this girl walked up to me and said, "hey, i'm saylor. i really like your shirt."

"thanks, i'm nini."

"wait like..."

"yeah."

"hey nini." ricky said as we walked up to him. he gives me a soft kiss on the lips. "who's this?"
"this is saylor. she likes my shirt."

"yeah the one that you took from me." he mumbles.

"what was that?" i say knowing exactly what he said.

"huh? oh i said it looks better on you." he says. saylor laughs.

"you guys are cute." saylor says.

"it's all her." he says putting his arm around me. this guy walks up behind saylor and hugs her.

"hey, what's up ricky." the guy says.

"hey jacob." ricky says. i guess his name is jacob.

"babe this is nini." saylor says.

"nice to meet you nini."

"you too." i smile.

"ricky, nini! get in here fast!" gina says yelling from the school doorway.

"okay! well we gotta go. nice meeting you two."

"you too." saylor says.

ricky and i walked into the school. "what gin?" i say.

"um boys. leave." gin says.

"why?" ej asks.

"don't ask questions. let's go." ricky says. he kisses me one the cheek then goes to his locker.
"okay what is it?" i say.

"so you know that girl you were talking to?" seb says.

"well we've heard things about her." carlos says.

"like what?" i ask.

"like how jaylor has been a thing for almost a year and saylor has cheated with a whole bunch of guys." mylie says. "you know i live for drama."

"yeah i know, but why are you telling me this?" i ask.

"because. we stan rini. and we're trying to help you keep your man." gin says.

"ricky wouldn't do that." i say. 

"he's a guy." mylie says.

"no. he's ricky." i say looking over at him.

"aww that was cute." ashlyn says. the bell rings.

"saved by the bell gotta go." i say walking off.

+

lunch was great. ricky still hasn't told me why he left but he'll tell me soon. the only bad thing that happened was that i seen saylor and nate, (the guy from the party) sucking each other's faces off. but that's not the whole thing. jacob, saylor boyfriend, caught them. he broke up with her and she basically had a whole tantrum.

anyways, i'm on my way to my next class. someone bumps into me and i basically drop all my books. 

"i'm so sorry!" he says trying to help me pick my books back up. he hasn't looked up yet so i don't know who he is.

"oh it's fine. i was walking incredibly slow." i say laughing. he laughs a little too.

"no, it was totally my fault. end of story." he says. he finally lifts his head up and hands me my books. it's jacob. we make eye contact. which makes me feel real weird.

"oh hey. nini right?" he says breaking the silence. we both stand up.

"yeah. jacob...?" i say trying to remember his name.

"yeah." he says with a slight chuckle. "well i gotta get to class. i'll catch you later."

"yeah. me too." i say. he smiles then walks off.

weird.