nineteen

nini

everyone met outside. kourtney and ashlyn looked great. everyone looked great. ricky looked adorable in his suit.

ashlyns outfit:

kourt's outfit:

kourt's outfit:

"you guys ready?" kourtney asked

"let's go!" mylie said. we all are smiling as we walked into the gym.

it looked great! the theme was obviously winter. there were little snowflake cut outs everywhere. there were light bulbs everywhere and everything looked great. everyone was dancing and singing along to the songs.

people started screaming when they seen ricky and i walk in.

oh great. carrie is here. and even worse. she's the person that put this all together. but i'm not going to lie. she looked great. 

"hi nini." she said as she walked up to me and my friends.

"hey carrie. you did a great job with everything. and i'm not just saying that to be nice. i mean it really looks great." i say as i smile at her.

"o-oh. thanks." she said super surprised. "i'm sorry for how i've acted towards you. i guess i was kind of jealous. i mean you have great friends and you're super successful." i didn't know she was jealous of me. 

"carrie, i didn't know any of this. how about we start over and be friends."

"i'd like that." she smiles and we hug.

"now that that's figured out, let's go dance. nini don't kill anyone." carlos says.

"what?" i ask.

"with your dancing." ashlyn says. i scoff.

"i'm not that bad. am i babe?" i ask ricky. 

"i- um what?" ricky says looking nervous.

"wow." i say. 

"okay neens you're not bad but you're definitely not good." ricky says. "wait that didn't come out right."

"it's fine." i say laughing. we go over to the dance floor and start dancing.

everything was great except for the fact that ej and gina haven't talked yet. they haven't even made eye contact. i walk over to gina. she's sitting all alone at one of the tables. i sit next to her and put my arm around her.

"gin, you should go talk to him. tell him how you feel." i say.

"but i don't know how i feel. i hate him but he's also really nice and cute and sweet and a big baby." she says.

"gin, that means you like him. trust me. i know. you just have to admit it. just say it."

"i like... ej."

"there you go." i smile and she smiles back.

"i like ej."

"now, go talk to him."

"wish me luck." she stands up and walks to over to ej. who is also sitting alone at the other table.

gina

"hey." i say sitting next to ej.

"hey." he says. "um, about that night in the car..."

"no, it's perfectly fine."

"yeah but that's the thing. it's not. i don't like... feeling feelings. but this one doesn't seem to want to go away. i really, really like you."

"i really, really like you too ej." i smile. he smiles back at me. we sit in silence for a while. "so, what now?" a slow song comes on.

"do you wanna dance?" he stands up and hold his hand out. i nod and i take his hand. we walk over to the dance floor and we start dancing. i put my head on his shoulder and both my arms around his neck. his puts his hands on my waist. i see nini and ricky dancing. they look so happy. i've never seen her this happy before.

nini

after the song ends gina walks over to me.

"ricky, leave." she says.

"wait why-" ricky says.

"leave." gina says sternly. i kiss ricky on the cheek and he walks away.

"so, what happened?" i ask.

"we told each other how we felt. but i don't know what to do now. i've literally even bullying him for the past 7 years and now i like him."

"i think you bullied him because you liked him."

"i don't want your opinion i just want you to tell me what to do." ej starts walking over to us.
"leave." gina says to me.

"ugh. you're welcome." i say sticking my tongue out at her and walking away. i run over to ricky. he's over at the punch table. 

"hey babe." i say.

"hey." he says. "do you wanna come over and watch movies with me after this?"
"of course." i smile and kiss him.

+

people start leaving the school. kourtney, ashlyn, seb and carlos have left. so it's just mylie, gina, ej, ricky and i. 

"guys i'm really tired. can someone take me home?" mylie asks.

"i'm tired too to be honest." gina says.

"i can take you guys home." ej says.

"okay, bye ricky. bye nini. see you at home." gina says waving.

"bye." i say as they leave.

"did you have fun?" ricky asks as he put his head on my shoulder.

"yeah. did you?" i ask.

"of course. i have you." i blush but i try to hide it. "you ready to go?"

"yeah."

we go to ricky car and he drives us to his house. we go inside and i take my shoes off and we go up to rickys room. i don't think his dad is here as usual. his mom is moving here next week so that will be exciting. i really want to meet skylar. ricky says she's adorable. 

"you can get anything from my drawers. i'll go start the movie." he says taking his shirt off. i blush a little. i go over to his drawers and i grab a shirt. i'll just wear the shorts i'm wearing under my dress. i go in the bathroom and take my dress off and put the shirt on. i come out of the bathroom and hang the dress on the back of rickys door. i jump in the bed next to him and we get under the covers. i snuggle next to him. 

"so, what are we watching?" i ask.

"i couldn't choose between captain marvel and infinity war." rickys says.

"captain marvel, definitely." 

"captain marvel it is."

+

we're about 45 minutes into the movie and ricky was already asleep with his hands wrapped around my waist. he's so cute when he sleeps. i smile and continue watching the movie.

+

before the movie ended i had fell asleep. the last part i seen was when captain marvel was defeating the supreme intelligence.