five

nini

i'm still heart broken but i'm doing much better. i haven't talked to ricky in a month. ricky moved on fast. he has a new girlfriend. her name is mckenzie maroon. there's this one fan page that ships us. it's all over my feed. sometimes it makes me even more sad. i tweeted the ricky and i broke up.

apocalyptic crush is doing so well. it has over 10 million streams. i decided to put out a new song. the song i wrote when ricky broke up with me. drivers license. i'm preforming on the tonight show starting jimmy fallon! i'm so excited!

i told my friends about it and they're so happy for me. im on my way to the airport.

ricky

i haven't talked to nini in a month. i see her all over instagram though. it may seemed like i've moved on. but i really haven't. enough about nini. i'm with kenzie now. i'm taking her to la to see the jimmy fallon show. she's never seen it live. it's pretty cool.

we're on the plane now about to land. kenzie's parents are coming also. they're a few rows behind us. i'm really happy with kenzie.

we finally landed and got off the plane. after we got our bags, we took a cab all the way to our hotel.

we were staying at the marriott. i guess i had my own room and kenzie and her parents shared one. my room number was 524 and kenzie's was 523. she was super excited about the show. and so was i.

about an hour after i got settled into my room, i heard thumps and movement outside. i'm pretty sure it's just someone staying in the room next to me.

nini

+

when i got off the plane my manager malissa, took me to a hotel. i was staying in over night. the hotel was really big. it was this tan color and it looked really fancy. it had this big red sign that said "marriott."

my room number was 525. the room was way bigger than i thought it was. there was a big living room and a medium size kitchen. there were 2 rooms, (idk why) and 2 bathrooms. i went to the room on the left and laid down for about 20 minutes and then i put on my outfit for the day. it was a silky white dress with a white sweater.

i love going places. i get to stay in hotels, go to different restaurants, all kinds of things. i have to be chaperoned everywhere i go.

i stayed in my room for a while, then i got thirsty. there's snacks and stuff in my room but i wanted something from the vending machine. so i got up from the chair i was sitting in and i went outside to the hallway to get a drink from the vending machine.

i grabbed my wallet from my pocket and pulled out a 5 dollar bill. i chose a drink which was sprite and i payed for it. i heard someone else coming out from they're room. i didn't bother to look back. the vending machine gave me my drink. i grabbed it and when i turn around, i see the back of a tall, curly brown haired guy walking away. i really hope that's not who i thought it was.

ricky
i had left my room because something was wrong with my key card thing. probably because i kept swiping it in the key thingy for no reason. anyways they gave me another key and i came back upstairs. i seen a wallet on the ground. i had also seen someone at the vending machine earlier so it's probably theirs. i picked it up and i knocked on the persons room next to mine.

"yes?" she says as she opens the door. 

"nini...? um... i- i think you left your wallet on the ground." i say holding my hand out with her wallet in it. 

"oh um thanks. i guess." she says grabbing the wallet from my hand. 

"yeah sure." 

we stand there for a while doing everything in our power not to make eye contact.