six

nini

this interview, is going great! im being sarcastic by the way. it's going horrible. 

"well that's all the time we have for today. well be back tomorrow!" jimmy says.

"cut!" 

"oh my god thank god that's over." i say to myself. 

"it was so great having you on the show nini." jimmy says. 

"it was great to be here." i smile and go to my dressing room. when i close the door and look up i see all of my friends standing there. 

"oh my god!" i say hugging all of them. "when the hell did you guys get here!?" 

"we got here right before the show. you never told us about that beautiful song you wrote." gina says. 

"yeah nina." mylie says.

"i'm sorry!" i say.

"too bad ricky couldn't hear it." ej says.

i put my hands on my face and say, "he did! he's here! with his girlfriend! oh my god, i need help!"

mylie

i got a text from ricky.

"nini, i have a surprise for you

"nini, i have a surprise for you. close you eyes and let me take you to your future." i say taking nini's hand.

"you're so weird. but you know how to cheer me up so let's go." she says as we start walk. everyone else in the rooms starts to walk with us.

"ah you guys have to stay here."

"why?" ashlyn asks. i wink at them and they all look at each other confused.

we walk to the back of the building without getting attacked by nini's fans. i'm surprised. ricky's already there but nini's eyes are still closed. ricky stands in front of her. i hid behind the side of the building.

nini

"mylie? are we there yet? hello?" i say. i feel someone's hand on my arm, tugging. "ricky? what the hell? where's mylie?"

"can i talk to you?" he asks. 

"fine. what?" 

"look. i realized i had made the biggest mistake of my life breaking up with you. i just thought you moved on. then tonight i learned that you didn't."

"what point are you trying to make?"

"nini! i love you! okay i've always loved you. do you know how many times i had to stop myself from thinking of you? thinking about what horrible mistake i made?"

"okay but what about your girlfriend?"

"i broke up with her."

"well what do you expect me to do? we can't be together."

"i understand that."

"can you just give me some time to think?" 

and with all of the luck i'm having tonight, it starts raining. ricky is wearing a dark blue sweatshirt. he takes it off, walks over to me and holds it over my head.