twenty eight

nini

"okay so there's a christmas eve party but there's also a christmas party?" red asks. we were all sitting on the couches.

"yeah i guess." i say.

"hmm. cool."

"good thing is, it's our christmas tradition to open one of our gifts on christmas eve."

"i do that too. only because my dad doesn't want to wait." we laugh.

"it's nice to finally meet you big red." mylie says.

"you too. please don't ask if that's my real name." red says.

"damn it." mylie whispers.

"hi everyone!" charlie says coming through the door with her boyfriend.

"hi charlie!" i say.

"this is luke." she says. the boyfriend.

"hey." i said. he waved.

+

about an two hours passed. and everyone was here. trust me when i say there were so many people there. my moms had left because they were tired. i mean it was kind of late. (not really. it was only 7:49. i was just trying to defend them.)

"can we open presents now?" red asked. we all laughed.

"yeah." ej says. everyone gets one present that has their name on it.

"okay this one is from tate." mylie says. she opens it and it's perfume by ariana grande. the perfume she loves. "oh my gosh thank you tate!" she runs over to tate and hugs her.

"you're welcome!" tate says smiling.

"this is from ricky." i say. i open the present and its an oversized taylor swift sweat shirt. he probably bought this because i'm always stealing his. "aw thank you ricky." we hug and i kiss his cheek.

"you keep stealing my sweat shirts so i got you your own." ricky says.

"thank you." i say.

"this is from nini." gina says. she opens the present and takes out a pair of crocs. "these are exactly the ones i wanted!" she comes over and hugs me. i smile.

"you're welcome." i say.

"why do you like crocs?" tate asks.

"they're so comfortable." gina says.

+

after everyone had opened their presents, some people started going home except all of my friends. we decided to have a sleep over.

i found a speaker and connected my phone to it and i turned on and blasted picture to burn by the one and only taylor swift. everyone sang along and we were just screaming and singing the lyrics. 

ricky picked me up and span me around. he put me down and i kissed him on the cheek. he grabbed my hands and we continued to sing the song. 

when the song ended we all basically collapsed on the floor. i turned down the music.

"you guys are the best." kourtney said. 

"yeah, you guys are the best friends i've ever had." mylie says. everyone nods in agreement and we all go in for a group hug. 

"okay enough of the touchy-feely stuff. lets watch elf." ej says. everyone laughs and finds a spot on the couch. gina grabs blankets from the hallway closet. 

she comes back and puts a big blanket on all of us and sits next to ej. the movie starts and we all had a very merry christmas. 

a/n 

hiiii, i think this is my first a/n in this book. lmao haven't updated in a while. sorry if this is bad. it's more of a filler. but its still wholesome. a little bit of everything. 

okay anyway, hope you enjoy lol byeeee

~ livsflowerss <3