twenty

ricky

the next morning was pretty chill since it was saturday. i heard the door open but i really didn't want to get up. but i did because i wanted to see who was at the door. i was super cold because i was wearing a some shorts and i didn't have a shirt on so i grabbed a little blanket from the closet outside of my room and wrapped it around myself. i went downstairs. 

"hello?" i said. 

"hey sweetie." my mom says.

"hi mom." i say hugging her. as i pull away from the hug, i see... todd. ew. but i also see skylar. 

"hi!" she says hugging my leg.

"hey skylar." i say smiling and bending down so i can hug her. "what are you guys doing here?"

"we're moving in about a mile away from here. we just wanted to say hi." my mom says.

"we'd be glad to help you."

"we?"

"nini and i." 

"oh. well you better go get dressed so we can start early."

"alright i'll be right down." i go upstairs and get dressed trying not to wake nini up. i brush my teeth and kiss nini on the cheek. i think i might of waken her up.

"good morning." she says.

"good morning." i say smiling.

"where are you going?" she sits up.

"oh my mom is here with skylar and todd."

"really? that's great."

"yeah they're moving in about a mile away. i told them we would help but if you don't want to that's fine."

"i'd love to. can you drive me home so i can get dressed though?"

"of course. you can keep the shirt."

"i was planning on it." we both laugh. she puts her shoes on from last night. she puts her hair in a ponytail and grabs her stuff. we walk downstairs."

"mom! i'll be right back." i say as we walk out the door to my car.

nini

ricky had dropped me off at my house and as i was about to walk in, i knew my moms would be worried because i didn't tell them i was staying at rickys.

"nini?! where have you been?" mama d asks. 

"i'm so sorry moms. i was at rickys and i forgot to tell you. i'm so sorry. we had went straight to sleep. i promise it won't happen again."

"it's okay nini. next time please just call or text." 

"okay thanks moms. i'm gonna go get changed. rickys mom is back and i'm helping them move into their new house."

"okay." i run upstairs and i get dressed really quick. i eat some cheerios and brush my teeth. 

"nini, where we're you last night?" gina asks.

"i was at rickys." i say. 

"oOoOoOo!" 

"shut up! i'll see you later." 

"okay...?" 

i grab my keys and run outside. i run to the car and drive back to rickys house.

- my outfit -

i arrive at rickys house

i arrive at rickys house. i get out of the car and run to the door. rickys mom opens it.

"hi. nini right?" she asks.

"yeah." i answer.

"come in."

"thanks." i walk inside and i see ricky eating fruit loops.

"hey." i say walking towards him.

"hey." i say smiling. 

"um, i have to go to new york to shoot this music video for my song."

"wait when?"

"at 10 pm today. my manager says you can come with me if your moms say it's okay."

"well when do we come back?"

"it's only supposed to be a day." 

"i can ask."

"okay kids. the moving truck has just arrived at our house so let's go." todd says. ricky doesn't say anything.

"we'll be right out." i say as i shoot todd a small smile. he smiles back and walks outside.

"your mom will send the directions." he says as he closes the door. i slap rickys hand.

"ow! what was that for?"

"i know you may not like him but he's important to your mom."

"i guess you're right." he puts his bowl in the sink and we walk to his car.