nine

ricky

ricky

when i woke up i felt my arms wrapped around someone's waist. i laid in bed for a while then i realized that my arms are wrapped around someone. once i finally open my eyes, i see nini sleeping peacefully. i smile. she has her arms wrapped around my neck. i breath in her sweet vanilla sent. i love her.

she opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles. i smile back at her. 

"good morning handsome." i say holding her as close to me as i can.

"good morning beautiful." she says back.

her phone goes off multiple times. i didn't want her to move. but she did. she grabbed her phone.

nini

mylie was texting me about a dumb party. she interrupted my cuddle fest with ricky for a party should could have told me about in 2 hours.

 she interrupted my cuddle fest with ricky for a party should could have told me about in 2 hours

"ugh. mylie want us to go to a party later. you down?" i ask ricky.

"yeah sure. can we just lay here for five more minutes?" ricky asks.

"definitely." i say as i wrap my arms back around him and he pulls me close to him. in his arms, i feel safe.

ricky

earlier, i had went home to get changed for the party. i drove to nini's house and i'm waiting for her outside.

when she comes outside. i'm shocked. like in a good way. jeez she looks so hot i ash to myself as she gets in the car.

 jeez she looks so hot i ash to myself as she gets in the car

"hey babe." she says kissing me on the cheek.

"h-hey." i say looking her up and down.

"what?"

"nothing. you just look hot." i say kind of blushing.

"thank you."

it took all of my power to be able to drive. there were about 5 times when i stopped in the middle of the road. that dress is dangerous.

we finally made it to the party. it was at a big mansion. i'm pretty sure it was nates house.

nini

nini

when we were walking to the door, a bunch of people kind of screamed over me which was kind of flattering. there were a lot of guys looking at me. i can tell rickys pissed because he can't do anything about it.

ricky knocks on the door and nate opens it. 

"hey, what's up man?" he says to ricky. 

"what's up dude?" rickys says as we walk into the mansion. 

"glad you guys could make it. there's the drinks over there. don't worry, they're all spiked. well i'm gonna go make out with some single girls."

"alright." ricky says as nate walks away.

i look around and see mylie talking to another girl. ricky and i sit on the couch. we had to keep a distance so people wouldn't think we're together. if

"hey nini, i'm gonna go get a drink. do you want anything?" ricky asks.

"no i'm good. also you can't drink anything that has alcohol in it. you're driving." i say.

"i know. i'm a responsible individual." he says. i look at him like "no you're not." he gets up and goes over to the drink table. mylie finally notices i'm here and sits next to me.

"damn girl, you look hot. i'm surprised you were able to get here."

"why?" i ask. i know exactly why. i just want to hear it.

"because like i said, you look hot. any guys with senses would not be able to resist that." mylie says. i smile. "um nini. someone's trying to take your man."

i look over at ricky. he's talking to... carrie. ugh. shes always trying to hit on ricky. rickys not engaging with her.

rick

"hey, so, are you doing anything later?" carrie says. she's so annoying.

"actually yeah i'm hanging out with my two friends." i say heading back over to the couch with mylie and nini. carrie decides to follow me. i sit next to nini leaving a little space between us. carrie stand in front of us.

"well if it isn't insecure nini." carrie says.

"well if it isn't self centered carrie." she says to her self. i laugh a little cause i heard it. "do you need something?" 

before carrie could answer, people start coming up to us with their phones asking if we would take pictures with them.

"of course. i love taking pictures with fans." carrie says.

"actually, we were talking to nini and ricky. sorry... what's your name?" one of the fans say. nini, mylie and i laugh. 

"it's carrie." carrie says storming off.

"well anyways we'd love to take picture with you guys." nini says. we stand up and take pictures with our fans.

nini

ricky and i spent the whole night talking. mylie had left us to go talk with the girl she was talking to when we got here. they seem to like each other.

"hey, do you want to get out of here?" ricky asks.

"sure." i say. ricky and i manage to leave the party without being seen together.

he drives us to his house. i was still in this short, tight dress. 

"do you want me to give you some clothes?" ricky asks me.

"yeah. this dress is uncomfortable now." i say.

"okay. i don't have much." ricky says going through his drawers.

he let me wear one of his t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants. they looked really big on me. when i came out of the bathroom and went back into rickys room i said, "don't laugh." and he does the exact opposite. i frown at him and he stops.

"im sorry." he says as we both sit down on his bed.

he try's to kiss me on the cheek but i move away. he gasps over dramatically. i give him a soft kiss on the lips. that leads to a whole make out session. the last kiss was different than the others. it was more passionate.