"Don't leave me like Bad did."

Start from the beginning

Skeppy nodded at Sam's question.

"How many nukes do you have Tubbo?" He turned to the coated boy. Tubbo put up seven fingers. Sam simply nodded.

"Two into the nether, two into the egg and three into the lmanburg crater. We can strike in about seven days. Tell the others, set the timers." Tubbo gave him a thumbs up, leaving the tent.

"The rest of you. Start working on an attack, especially for the nether and egg cores, that no demon would expect. A new dawn is going to rise. We may die, we may fall. We may rise, we may run in triumph. All I know? The eggpire is coming to an end." Sam pulled out his sword, raising it into the air.

"For the server?" The others raised whatever they held on their right hand in the air, the atmosphere filled with determination. "For the server!"

Sam put his sword back when his face lit up in surprise. "I forgot! I brought some extra help along with us." Sam left the tent shortly, coming back with a covered cage.

"Techno's dogs?" Sam shook his head at Puffy. Removing the cloth that covered him, Skeppy gasped as a familiar smile peered at him.

"Been quite some time diamond boy." Dream grasped onto the bars, hissing as Sam set him down.

"We couldn't keep him in prison, so i put him in this cage and carried him with us. He might be some help since he's a dreamon as well, if he doesn't try and kill us before us I suppose."

"I promise you, My evil arc is over. I literally have nothing to live for anymore." Dream grinned, giving him the middle finger. Skeppy made one back, triggering Dream to laugh as he grasped onto the bars of his small cage more, glaring lasers into him.

"Want to check on the others for now?" Sapnap asked, gesturing Skeppy to hold his hand. Skeppy nodded, accepting his hand hold as they left the tent leaving Dream, Sam and Puffy in it.

Ranboo and Tommy played around in the smithing area in ragged dark purple cloaks as Fundy and Ponk and Foolish brought them the metal, the others either chatting around or crafting weapons and armor. The camp buzzed with life as Skeppy and Sapnap walked past others, sometimes smiling and waving at them.

"Hey Skeppy, can you promise me something?" Skeppy turned to Sapnap, surprised.

"Sure, whats up?" Sapnap sighed as he started talking.

"Don't leave me like Bad did."

"What?"

"When you were gone, I was devastated. My first dad was some weird demon cultist and my other dad, you, were either dead or hidden in some place away from the server." He looked down, playing with his thumbs. "I don't want you to leave. Please, try not to die or get hurt. Please?"

Skeppy was surprised at the amount of emotion Sapnap had shown. Normally he would either ignore him or deck him with a sword with fire aspect, but this was one of the first times he'd ever seen him emotional, hell, even open up to him.

Skeppy lightheartedly smiled and put his hand on Sapnap's shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere Sapnap." He raised his pointer finger up. "We are going to win this battle and get Bad back. I promise you. Okay?"

Skeppy was tackled to the ground as Sapnap hugged him, lava tears flowing down his eyes.

"Please don't leave me alone in the dark..." Skeppy didn't know how to respond. All he could do was hug him back as Sapnap's lava tears trickled and burned his skin.

He didn't care though. All he wanted was for his friend's son to feel safe, even if he had to take a parenting role doing so.

The new dawn was coming soon, so was the fall of the eggpire. As much as he had to take in that day, he was happy that he was doing it with people he knew care about him.

They were going to war in a few days against a demon of mass destruction. And they were going to come out victorious. That's all he knew.

The two soon turned back, still holding hands as they went back to camp to work with the others.