Look who is talking!
Aren't you the one who suggested to come here??? - replied Drishti frowning

I guess her Hormones are taking a jump!
I better Go! - replied Avinash nervously

Well, a pregnant wife is Risky when annoyed!

Bela witnessed their banter but chose not to reply as she did not want unnecessary interaction with Avinash. So she kept her face straight. No matter what, she was never comfortable in his presence.

Meanwhile, Suhani walked upto to Bela and exclaimed -
Hey!!!! Di where were you???
I was looking for you.... But...

Oh... Hi Drishti!
When did you come???

Hey Suhani!
We came here to do some Shopping for us!
It's good we met here! - interrupted Avinash checking out Suhani this time

Suhani made a straight face and said - Drishti, you won't believe what I found for your Baby!
It's so Adorable!
But before I show you the present please can we go and eat something spicy, I am starving!

Drishti's orbs twinkled at the mention of Spicy food but Before she went on her dreamland, Bela injected -

Girls, I know you both have Cravings but no Spicy Food is allowed!
I have seen your reports and they are suggesting me that you must only eat Healthy food.
I want you both to be healthy till you both Delivery the Babies.!

Suddenly, Avinash held Bela's hand and stood closer to her and said -

Aww.... Isn't she the Cutest!?!
Bela you are really adorable and caring!!!

Girls, she is right no Spicy food for you two!

Bela was stunned at his advance and could not react for a moment but then she managed to get her arm away from him and replied -

Girls, let's get you two something to Eat!
You should not be starving!

With that she hastily walked towards the food court, followed by the girls and Avinash smirked.

All of them munch on their food quietly with some random weird comments here and there from Avinash directed towards Bela. But it seemed the girls were too engrossed to Notice and Bela could not be anymore more thankful.

Are you guys done?
If so, I can drop you both as well!
We are anyways going to the Trehan Mansion.!
Bhai called me earlier as he wanted to give some presents for Avinash and his parents. - said Drishti looking at Bela and Suhani

Bela fidgeted with her fingers, she did not want to go with Avinash but she did not know how to say no to Drishti.

Suhani too liked the idea of going together as she wanted to show what all ahe had bought for their Babies.

So, having no choice they all walked towards the Car.

On the other hand, Nakul banged his fist on the table and yelled -

You idiots!
Why didn't you tell me about this Before!

Follow Them!
Don't let him start his car.....and don't let him go out of your reach!

I am coming!!!!

He grabbed the keys and stormed out of the conference Hall leaving the waiting foreign delegates and other Business on their own.

His black Range Rover roared and he drove breaking all the signals.
At this point all he wanted to do was Rip apart Bela and Avinash for deceiving him once again behind his Back, despite his clear threats.