34

We go backstage, jumping up and down. I'm so happy that we got that perfect. Hunter hugged us as we walked back to our room.

We were going to hang out in there while we waited. We talked about the dance while we waited, and then we go to the stage.

They were going to announce the group winner last. So we had a little wait. They went through the solos and duos.

I held Ethan's and Austin's hand as they announced the trio winners. "And the winner for trios is." I closed my eyes.

"Loyalty dance team for Instead." We all scream as us three stand up. We take the trophy as I hug the guys.

I'm so happy we won the trio dance, we worked so hard to get it perfect. We sat back down with the group, nerves hitting me again.

Groups were next. We were huddled next to each other as we held each others hands. "Loyalty Dance Team won first place!" I couldn't believe it.

We actually won. We all stood up and took the trophy. That's two years in a row. I took everything in.

I couldn't be happier. We were in our changing room, taking the makeup off. Most of everyone was gone, they're going out and celebrating.

"Taylor, there's someone who wants to see you." I turn around to see all my friends.

I smiled as I walk over to them. I still had my wig and my costume on as Charlie watched. "You did amazing." Charlie hugged me.

I thank him as I looked at everyone else. "Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen anything like that." Jeremy praised.

I turned red as I think about it. "You should've seen Charlies face when you and that guy kissed for the trio." Owen laughed.

That made Charlie tense up as he looked at him, Warren was giggling. "Yeah, he tensed up a little while he watch." Nolan joked.

"He's making the same face now." Lauren laughed. I did eventually tell Charlie about the kiss, so he knew it was going to happen.

But he hadn't seen it in person. So I'm guessing he got a little jealous. "Awe, baby. You know I only have eyes for you." I go along with it.

He laughs a little at it, easing up. "How did your wig not fall off?" Warren asked looking at it.

"It's specially made." I take it off, letting my real hair breathe.

"We'll let you finish getting everything together." Lauren smiled as I nodded. "Come find us in the lobby." Charlie kissed my forehead, and they all left.

As I'm about to change into my regular clothes as Hunter walks in. "Grace, Austin, Ethan, and Taylor, I need to speak to you."

He sounded serious. But he had a light smile on his face. I look at the three and they shrug. We follow him into a smaller room.

It was empty, besides someone I'd never seen before. I was confused on what's going on.

"Please sit." Were we in trouble? Did us four do something? I could tell Ethan was nervous.

"Firstly, I wanna congratulate you on winning." We thank him shyly. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Brian Nicholson."

I didn't recognize the name. I look behind him to see a guy standing there, looking just like Brian.

I guess they're twins. "My name is Scott Nicholson. Congratulations." We were all silent. We didn't know what was going on.

"Are we in trouble?" Austin asked bluntly. The twins laughed while shaking their heads. "We have an offer for you four." Brian spoke.

I rose an eyebrow over at him. "We work for Ariana Grande." Grace dropped her jaw. "For real?" She asked.

"Yes, for real. She has a tour coming up and we were wondering if you four would like to be her background dancers." Scott offered.

I drop my jaw as everyone smiles. "We saw how well you four did and we want you to join us." I pinched my skin.

I had to make sure it was real. That this is actually happening. And it is. This has been my dream since forever.

"How long is it going to be?" Ethan asks. "Nine months. Three legs. The first three and a half months will be in North America." Brian explains.

"Then you'll have a week break for Christmas. Then we're off to Europe." This sounded amazing.

I can't believe this is actually happening. A tour around the world dancing for Ariana Grande. The twins looked at us with hope on their faces.

"What do you four say?" They look at Grace first. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Hell yeah." She smiles.

Austin and Ethan agree to do it as they turn to me. I can't wait to tell my friends about this. But then I started thinking.

My friends. Charlie. I can't leave them for nine months. I can't leave Charlie. Everything's perfect between us.

I could feel my face drop as I look at them. I need to think about this. "Can I have some time to think about it?" I ask hopeful.

"Are you sure?" Scott asks as I nod my head. I feel like I'm in a crossfire. I wanna go tour, it's my dream.

But I can't leave Charlie, he's everything I have. They sigh as they look at me. "We'll give you a week. If you still don't know, then I'm sorry."

"We'll have to give your spot to someone else." I nodded my head in agreement. "I understand, thank you." I smile as they do the same.

"Thank you for meeting with us, it was nice meeting you." Brian smiled while standing up. He shook all of our hands.

"We can't wait to work with you." Scott said to the three beside me. "We'll email you the details." We walk out, Grace squealing.

I start to walk towards my friends, a heaviness on my shoulders. I felt something tug my arm so I look to see Ethan.

"Everything okay? I'm surprised you didn't say yes." He asked making conversation. "Yeah, I just gotta check some things first." I lie.

Ethan was sweet for checking on me. "Okay. Let me know if you need anything. I'll help." He smiled innocently at me.

"Thank you." We make our separate ways. When I get to my friends, they were laughing at something.

I looked at Charlie and my heart ached. How am I supposed to leave the guy I love for nine months?

Warren looked down at me with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay, love?" That brought all the attention to me.

I fake a smile as I look at everyone, trying to not make eye contact. I couldn't bare to look at them.

"I'm perfect."