22

I was currently at the hospital getting my stitches taken out. Charlie couldn't come with me so Lauren and Lillie came with me.

We were going to have a girls night since the boys are having a boys night. I was holding onto Lauren's foot while I grimaced.

It hurt worse getting them out then in. Lauren was recording me as they giggled. "You're all done." He smiled towards me.

"Thank you." I smiled as I stood up. "Try to not throw wine bottles again." He joked making me laugh.

"Oh, I won't." We walk out of the doctors office, I'm looking at my hand. I had a scar on it now. I shake it off and get in Lilli's car.

"So, what do you two want to do?" Lilli asked sitting in her drivers seat. The boys were going to a baseball game so they'll be gone for a while.

"Let's go to a bar. It's been forever." Lauren suggested. Lilli looked over at me to see what I would say.

Then Lauren turned around, with a hopeful look on her face. "Okay, but only a couple drinks." They squealed as we drove to my house.

Once to my house, we started to look for outfits. I wore a black mesh shirt that's see through and you can see my black lace bra.

I had black high waisted skinny jeans on. I actually looked and felt cute. I decided to straighten my hair, which was rare.

While I put my make up on, the girls come in. Lauren was wearing my dandelion tube top and yellow skinny jeans.

Lilli was wearing a grey sweater, black skinny jeans, and a brown leather jacket. They both looked really good.

We all hype each other up before calling an uber. We sat on the couch talking to each other. Lilli gets a notification on her phone and stands up.

"Cabs here." She imitates Pauly D from Jersey shore. We all gathered up all of our stuff. We piled in the back of the uber.

He takes us to the nearest bar, and dropping us off at the door. We paid for our way in and looked around.

It was pretty crowded tonight, knowing it was a Friday. They instantly went to the bar as I followed them.

I didn't wanna get too drunk tonight, getting hungover was the worse. And I didn't want Charlie to see me like that again.

There were people doing karaoke, which didn't sound the best. The girls ordered some shots as I ordered a coke.

"That's all you're going to order?" Lauren asked as I nodded. "I don't want to drink too much." She nods her head, not pushing it too much.

I didn't recognize anyone in here, so that's good on my part. I didn't feel like talking to anyone I knew here, especially while they're drunk.

Both Lilli and Lauren got drunk super fast. I honestly wasn't surprised. They went and did karaoke, which sounded awful.

They were slurring almost every word. It was really hard to understand them but it was hilarious.

I recorded it for the guys so I can show them later. They stumbled back to me, almost falling on their face.

"I think you two had too much to drink." I help them sit down as Lauren shook her head. "We're just getting started." I looked over at Lilli.

She was she shaking her head and she didn't look good. I watched her face get pale so I acted fast.

I helped her up and took her to the bars bathroom. Thank goodness there was a stall open so she ran in there.

I held her hair as she threw up. I rubbed her back as I try to not look at it. Lauren came in to check on us.

"Can you help her while I order an uber?" I ask her as she nods. She takes her hair as I walk away.

I order an uber, which is only a few minutes away. Lilli finishes throwing up so she rinses her mouth out real quick.

I grab her right side as Lauren grabs her left. She tries her best to help knowing she's still intoxicated herself.

We pile into the uber when it arrives, and Lilli is passed out. When we get to my house, we lay her on the couch.

"You have any alcohol here?" Lauren asked making me look at her. "You wanna end up like her?"

I pointed to the passed out Lillian on the couch. She shook her head and laid on the floor. "I want a grilled cheese." Lauren muttered.

It would actually help a little. "Just lay there. I'll make you one." I got everything out to make her one.

My phone started ringing signaling a facetime call. I look at it to see it was Charlie. I answer it and prop it on the wall.

"Hi baby." I smile when I see his face, especially when he blushed. He was looking at me in awe, causing me to look at myself.

I was still wearing my mesh top. Now I was blushing. "You look gorgeous." He complimented.

I turned the stove on as my face turned red. "Thank you, handsome." It was like a blushing competition.

He then looked at me questionably as I cooked. "Where's the girls?" He asked. "Lilli is passed out drunk on my couch."

I flip the sandwich over as I talk. "And Lauren is on the ground, also drunk, wanting a grilled cheese." I explain to him.

"Sounds they had a good night." He joked. He looked like he was in his room. I finished her food so I put it on a plate and cut it.

"Come over in twenty minutes. I wanna show you something." I tell Charlie as I hang up.

I hand Lauren her food, she sits up to eat it. "Can I borrow some clothes to sleep in?" She asked tearing into her food.

I nod as I go get her some comfortable clothes. Once done with that, I set everything up that I want.

And by that, I mean laying out a blanket in my back yard. I laid some pillows out too so it can be more comfortable.

"What's this you set up?" Charlie asked with his arms crossed. I smiled as he still had his baseball outfit on.

"I wanted to look at the stars with you." I look up to see instead of stars, it was a cloud.

He looked at me with a light smirk on his face. He looked so good, I'm happy to call him mine.

"Well, the clouds." I shrug. He just shook his head as he later down.

At least I have someone sober to talk to.

Stray Hearts // Charlie Gillespie On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara